Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #15

I checked. It's six inches in diameter, but only 3' long. :(

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-25-2012, 01:41 AM   #16

I have used the tornado and it is a money making scam. it does not work in the even in the worst way. I'll tell you a way to make your car run like new and get better gas mileage. if you have a throttle body, take all the stuff off it and spray chem B12 into it,put it back together and start your motor and clean that inlet out real good. it gets black like soot and that is what keeps your car or truck from getting good gas mileage. a mechanic friend of mine said when a little old lady came in for a tune up the car was running like a gut shot horse. they put in new spark plugs and new air filter and checked the timing etc and it still ran like it did when she came in. so they pulled the throttle body and it was black as the ace of spades. so they sprayed chem B12 into it and put a new gasket on the body and put back together. it ran as smooth as the day it came out of the factory. So when they went to a factory school put on by Chrysler, they told of their discovery and next thing they knew it came out in the form of a service bulletin. He said to use the Chem B12 as it doesn't leave a residue like other sprays out there.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:24 AM   #17

I read all of that in one breath. Carriage returns and paragraphs included.

What I did to my Dodge Ram truck was to port the throttle body. It doesn't look like a CNC job, but in my mind, it the helped the throttle response and top end. I reduced the restrictions and made a smoother path for the air.

The problem with the Tornado device is that people go light on the throttle to prove that it actually works. It is just like any weight loss machine; if you use their device and follow their strict eating plan, you will lose weight. Late night snake oil.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote