Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GULFSTREAM37 View Post
Yes the Price of 1 Tire and road side change out.
My comment stands. When I bought my system it was a third of this price and today it's still less than half the price of this one. We have a 12 tire system with replaceable batteries and a booster. Look around, and don't be driven by fear and horror stories to spend way more than you have to.
Pigman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigman1 View Post
My comment stands. When I bought my system it was a third of this price and today it's still less than half the price of this one. We have a 12 tire system with replaceable batteries and a booster. Look around, and don't be driven by fear and horror stories to spend way more than you have to.
What is the brand name of your TPMS so we can check it out. Thanks
adonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonh View Post
What is the brand name of your TPMS so we can check it out. Thanks
Hawkshead or Tire Traker. Same system sold under different names. Do an Internet search and you may find this system sold under other brand names as well. It's a generic out of China (as all are) and the only differences I've ever found is in the tech data that accompanies the system. With the Internet, you can download all brands instructions and use the one you find easiest to understand.
Pigman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #18

Quote:
Hawkshead or Tire Traker. Same system sold under different names. Do an Internet search and you may find this system sold under other brand names as well. It's a generic out of China (as all are) and the only differences I've ever found is in the tech data that accompanies the system. With the Internet, you can download all brands instructions and use the one you find easiest to understand.
Thanks I will look these up and add them to my list. After lookeing at all of these they look be be the same or very similar product. The look of the monitor may change some what from one to another but they all seem to be a private label product. Thanks again
Old 06-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #19

Quote:
I am completely satisfied with my purchase, Thank you for looking out for me.

Ted.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #20

I agree with pigman. I also have a Hankshead. Over 6 years old & now on second set of batteries. Running 11 sensors. 6 on MH, 4 on Jeep & 1 on MH spare. Wired the booster to dash sw, with booster in rear of MH. Never had to use booster on 31' MH. Was little over kill on my part.
Rockysvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonh View Post
I was wondering about that as well and contacted them about who manufactured their TPMS. Here is their response:

As a business practice we do not share factory or supplier information. I can tell you the system is made for EEZ RV PRODUCTS by a factory who has been manufacturing TPMS systems for just under 10 years. The first 4 years they primarily manufactured systems for Big Rigs and Fleet Bus Lines so we knew the system had been tested under tough conditions. We have carried the system for approximately 3 years and have a sound reputation both domestically and internationally. Our engineer visits the factory on a regular basis and spot checks and oversees production runs.

Our confidence in the system is reflected in the recent upgrade which is currently being rolled out. We have redesigned the monitor and branded it. We have also upgraded the senor to use the latest German IC technology which has allowed us to reduce the sensor size by 1/3 and extend the battery life for replaceable batteries from the current 1-2 years to now 3-4 years. We now offer one of the largest monitors and the longest battery life for replaceable batteries on the market.

I have attached a picture of the new system for you. Our web site, eBay and Amazon will reflect the new system next week.

I hope this answers your question, should you need additional information to help you make your decision don't hesitate to contact us.

Tom
EEZ RV PRODUCTS

Attachment 41314

Although the picture has the non flow through sensors I assume their flow through sensors willl be available. I have responded back with that question and will post the reply when I receive an answer.
Hello All,

I would like to point out this new EEZ RV system is the second product introduction from a differing manufacturer in under one year.

EEZRV entered the tpms market attempting to duplicate our systems, and market them as their own. Now, they have simply found another manufacturer.

Our systems are not manufactured in the same facility, nor are they remotely comparable. TST is the ONLY tpms provider to be exclusive to Daimler Trucks North America, which includes Freightliner, Western Star, and Sterling.

Our systems are also available on line at Bass Pro Shops, Camping World, and Travel Centers of America / Petro.

These outstanding national entities have chosen to to business with Truck System Technologies, Inc based upon consistent product reliability, service, and consistent industry leading innovations.

We greatly appreciate all the support we receive, and value your business.

We realize you have many choices in tpms providers, and we work hard every day to earn your business.

Safe travels!

Dan Covington
President / CEO
Truck System Technologies, Inc
Home - Truck System Technologies, Inc
dcovington@tsttruck.com
TST Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #22

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I checked around and bought the TST system a year ago when I bought our coach. Their people were very helpful and friendly on the phone. The system works fine, and I would recommend it.
2004 Element
JFXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
Hello All,

I would like to point out this new EEZ RV system is the second product introduction from a differing manufacturer in under one year.

EEZRV entered the tpms market attempting to duplicate our systems, and market them as their own. Now, they have simply found another manufacturer.

Our systems are not manufactured in the same facility, nor are they remotely comparable. TST is the ONLY tpms provider to be exclusive to Daimler Trucks North America, which includes Freightliner, Western Star, and Sterling.

Our systems are also available on line at Bass Pro Shops, Camping World, and Travel Centers of America / Petro.

These outstanding national entities have chosen to to business with Truck System Technologies, Inc based upon consistent product reliability, service, and consistent industry leading innovations.

We realize you have many choices in tpms providers, and we work hard every day to earn your business.

Safe travels!

Dan Covington
President / CEO
dcovington@tsttruck.com
Thanks for responding Dan and providing the detailed information on you system.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:18 PM   #24

Newmar Owners Club
I researched all of the suppliers mentioned and choose TST. Since the factory was out of stock on the flow thru sensors, I purchased thru Great RV Products. They had a great price and were shipped the same day.

I'll find out easy they are to setup next week when they arrive.
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:38 PM   #25
Community Moderator

i have been using tireminder for a year, it's flawless and user friendly. the tireminder is identical with tire traker and hawshead, made by the same company in china. minder research (http://minderresearch.com/) is the sole authorized dealer in usa, the other two are just relabeling.
CountryFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #26

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
TST for me.

Works great and good folks to deal with.
62_inrightlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:10 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
Hello All,

Safe travels!

Dan Covington
President / CEO
dcovington@tsttruck.com

I am living proof that Google Ratings Work, I simply did a Google search for Tire Pressure Monitor system and it took me to Amazon EEZ Tire pressure monitor system, then searched through Amazon and made my selection.

Sorry I didn't come across your product.

Congrats on a fine product.

Ted.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #28

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
We have the TST system, as do most of our friends. We have all been very happy. They appear to be the number one choice today.
ditto here with the flow through sensors on MH & toad. I do have the repeater and signal loss in never a problem.

I'm certain other products can perform well also. Sometimes brand loyalty can skew opinions. Still...so far I am happy with my choice.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote