Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-14-2015, 08:42 AM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonykeys View Post
I searched and could not find info on this...

Is there a system that has a large display and monitors and shows all 10 tires at the same time?...
I'm not sure if you mean they monitor all 10 tires simultaneously or display all 10 tire info.

In short...I don't think there is a display out there that shows the pressure and temp information for all tires simultaneously. If it were possible it would take a mini-pad or bigger to display it all in a readable fashion. All the units I have seen sequence through all tires over a period of time.

As to TST...if you like it, wait a little bit for the new display. I think they are slated to reveal it in the next month.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-14-2015, 02:53 PM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Tst tpms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
I'm not sure if you mean they monitor all 10 tires simultaneously or display all 10 tire info.

In short...I don't think there is a display out there that shows the pressure and temp information for all tires simultaneously. If it were possible it would take a mini-pad or bigger to display it all in a readable fashion. All the units I have seen sequence through all tires over a period of time.

As to TST...if you like it, wait a little bit for the new display. I think they are slated to reveal it in the next month.
We will have pics in a few weeks of the new monitor.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST
770-889-9102

Old 12-14-2015, 06:13 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiana journey View Post
We have used the Dicor SS extensions for our rear tires for the last 12 years. They were installed when we bought the coach new, and have been changed over to the new tires when they were installed. One of them developed a slow leak after the last set of tires were installed, which was found during my pressure check which is done every morning before hitting the road. A new "o-ring" fixed the leak and it hasn't given us any problems since.
We had the Wheelmasters on one of our previous coaches. They gave us lots of problems and were discarded after a few trips.
We have never had the pressure sensors, so can't help you there.
Good Luck,
Indiana Journey

Were these the SS braided lines or hard valve extenders.?
Old 12-14-2015, 08:52 PM   #18

My TST 507 setup cycles through all 6 tires continually on the monitor, showing pressure and temp for each tire for a couple off seconds, then going to the next tire. I don't know how long the interval between sensor sendings is. I turn the monitor on and within a couple of miles it is showing all 6 in the cycle. I have never run into a need for it to alarm yet except when cold weather reduces initial readings to something below the minimum set point. I really like the system-I don't feel I have to check pressures manually every day, and have readings during travel. I use steel braided extensions I got from a truck tire shop and have never had a problem with them, but I like the concept of the brass stems that are one piece better.