Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-16-2016, 01:25 PM   #995

American Coach Owners Club
I'm with you Guys on the tires. Way back I was losing Marathons and Put 4 new 16 in Alum Rims on and the last few years been use 16 in Load Range F- ST 235/85R16 Towmasters-- Big difference.

NHRA225 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-16-2016, 11:53 PM   #996

I look at all the gorgeous rigs and matching trailers.........ya'll are nutz if ya think I'm posting a pic of my gasser and a 16' boring white enclosed trailer!! When I grow up I wanna be.....well, you get it. Heading off to Glamis next week. Please don't look me up!!!!!

B Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:46 AM   #997

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Dubya View Post
I look at all the gorgeous rigs and matching trailers.........ya'll are nutz if ya think I'm posting a pic of my gasser and a 16' boring white enclosed trailer!! When I grow up I wanna be.....well, you get it. Heading off to Glamis next week. Please don't look me up!!!!!
Wave as you go by. We will recognize you by the big smile as you pass by Yuma.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:48 AM   #998

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Dubya View Post
I love the looks of the matching trailers as well but I will just keep towing my big bar of soap behind the coach.

Mike.
zmotorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:01 AM   #999

I have one of those custom painted to match trailers. Unfortunately the original owner painted it to match his MH and not mine. Sometimes I think a "bar of soap" would be better, but it gets the toys where I want them.
discovery4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 12:20 AM   #1000

Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I will likely have mine delivered in basic white or maybe grey so that it is ready for the next owner to do his custom paint job on
I just got to make sure the inside is how we want it so that for the next ten to fifteen year it will d=0- the job we need it to do.

We're getting an overHeight 7'6" inside high 24 or 26 ft, Lined and insulated with double side doors and ramps * for the new to us Porsche 911 C4 (Oh I'm Lovin it) and yet to be determined Side by Side, plus other toys and tools....

We'll get it this spring or early summer after I sell of the other car and the little trailer first that we won't need any more.

Ed

*(*so the Side by Side can be loaded from the curb)
2000 American Eagle. DS.DP. 40' 350HP ISC. 4 Koni's, 1200W. Solar, EMS, Compost Toilet, LED Lighting, TPMS, Scangauge, + 5'x11' ToyTrailer = Garage =Toolshed = Boathouse = Spare bedroom = Looking for a bigger one!
RVingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 08:11 AM   #1001

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVingDutchman View Post
I will likely have mine delivered in basic white or maybe grey so that it is ready for the next owner to do his custom paint job on
I just got to make sure the inside is how we want it so that for the next ten to fifteen year it will d=0- the job we need it to do.

We're getting an overHeight 7'6" inside high 24 or 26 ft, Lined and insulated with double side doors and ramps * for the new to us Porsche 911 C4 (Oh I'm Lovin it) and yet to be determined Side by Side, plus other toys and tools....

We'll get it this spring or early summer after I sell of the other car and the little trailer first that we won't need any more.

Ed

Sounds awesome Ed. Please make sure to post up some detailed pictures of your new trailer when you get it. Congrats.

Mike.
zmotorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 07:09 PM   #1002

Evolutn. What brand is the trailer?
Old 02-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #1003

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery4us View Post
I have one of those custom painted to match trailers. Unfortunately the original owner painted it to match his MH and not mine. Sometimes I think a "bar of soap" would be better, but it gets the toys where I want them.
Thats what they make vinyl wraps for. 1/3 the proice of paint and you can change it very few years.
Roadmaster Blackhawk 2, RVI2 Brake System
Scottybdivin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:03 PM   #1004

2008 Bounder, 04 Jeep, Novurania Rib and Custom built stacker
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	999.png
Views:	100
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	119419   Click image for larger version

Name:	994.png
Views:	93
Size:	436.0 KB
ID:	119420  

Click image for larger version

Name:	995.png
Views:	91
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	119421  
Old 02-20-2016, 06:49 AM   #1005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottybdivin View Post
Thats what they make vinyl wraps for. 1/3 the proice of paint and you can change it very few years.
Or plasti-dip

No RV, it was stolen.
Kurtsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:00 AM   #1006

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVingDutchman View Post

Ed

I spoke to folks who do the wrap on cars, trailers, etc. Their advice was black was the best base color for wraps as any 'chips' in the plastic were less visible.

If you get the 50 gauge siding it was only available in white or black. Lighter gauges have more color options.
Old 02-20-2016, 09:22 AM   #1007

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sims5 View Post
Evolutn. What brand is the trailer?
SIMS5 - The trailer is an ATC Quest. The dealer we worked with is just a couple of miles from them in Nappanee IN and they worked to develop the details for customization (tie downs, ramp to accommodate my low-clearance car, paint, etc. We dealt with John Moore from Moore Custom Trailers in Nappanee.
evolutn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 05:17 PM   #1008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackreno View Post
2008 Bounder, 04 Jeep, Novurania Rib and Custom built stacker
I have been trying to figure out how to bring my jeep and a boat along, exactly what I want to see! The enclosed stackers are way out of my budget... I have wrangler unlimited and am looking for a Seadoo speedster, the 15ft version.... Is it possible to put a boat on a trailer on top of a trailer like you have? Or would it be to high?

What trailer do you have and did they make it a staker or is that something you did?