Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-17-2015, 03:00 PM   #785

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=photo%2cjpeg

This is the way we use to go to Biloxi this was 2010
halftimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-17-2015, 08:12 PM   #786

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1426644674.836324.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	88784
I saw this going down the road the other day and I was like huh?
Old 03-17-2015, 08:21 PM   #787

Monaco Owners Club
That's for carrying his campfire wood to the campground.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:06 PM   #788

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by halftimer View Post
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=photo%2cjpeg

This is the way we use to go to Biloxi this was 2010
Nice lookin' Nomad!!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:25 AM   #789

I'm trying to post a picture of my rv and trailer, but cant figure out how to do it? help
71camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:43 AM   #790

Don't remember if I posted this or not, it sucks getting old! 😜Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1426682602.128907.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	88817
slemnah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:43 AM   #791

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71camaro View Post

I'm trying to post a picture of my rv and trailer, but cant figure out how to do it? help
Chances are your photo is TOO large in data bytes. The forum limits the data size of each file type to a specific amount. When you click on Manage Attachments there is a list at the bottom for maximum file size of each file type accepted on this forum.

Reduce the data size of your photo but DO NOT reduce the size of the photo otherwise it will be TOO small to view.

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to accomplish that task. There are other software packages that will do the same.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 03-18-2015, 06:46 AM   #792

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slemnah View Post

Don't remember if I posted this or not, it sucks getting old! 😜Attachment 88817
Yup, Post #777

Getting old is NOT for sissies.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 03-18-2015, 06:48 AM   #793

I figured it out here's my drag racing trailer, just finished the paint. I didn't get the color correct, probably going to repaint the brown. 72 ft. long can't wait to go racing this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150314_105139.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	88818  
Old 03-18-2015, 08:10 AM   #794
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
See if reply #7 in the link below will help you. There are a lot of hints on how to navigate the forums as well.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/forum...ics-49134.html
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:44 AM   #795
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
There are two different approaches to posting pictures here

One is more complicated that the other, but has benefits in that you can rap text around the pictures to explain what is in the pictures. The second is much simpler but has the side effect that all the pictures end up at the bottom of the post.

The simple way first.

After you click the "Reply" button in a thread a text box appears (I am using the more complicated method to present the simpler method here). Below is a picture of the screen that appears. I have shrunk it down so it all appears on one screen, but when you click the "reply" button you will have to scroll down to see the "additional Options panel.

So lets talk about this method. There are a number of options presented on this screen;

The first circled box is rarely used in a reply, but must be filled out when creating a new thread. It is the title box and is self explanatory.

The second is the area used to supply your message.

The third circled item is called "additional Options" and in that panel (circled in red in the picture above is the button "Manage Attachments"

If you click that button you will be allow to upload to your message files that have the following file extensions (the end of the file name) 3gp 3gp2 asf aiff avi mp4 mov mpeg mpg wmv ogg bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt

The one that most people use is "JPG", "JPG" is the extension for pictures. There are some limitations and they very from forum to forum. I am a paid member so I do not know if they bump up the size limitations for me as a paid member. The limitations are spelled out in the lower half of the attachments panel.

I generally resize any pictures I want to upload to a size of less that 150KB and pixel dimensions of 800X600.

Resizing is a whole nother discussion but is not hard and there are a number of ways to do it. If I look at my limitations it says I can upload a picture of 2.0 MB with dimensions of 1600X1600 which would mean I really do not have to resize pictures to upload.

If you need to know how to resize pictures let me know.

So now we are ready to attach a picture to your message.

In the upper left corner is a table with four entries in it. If you click the "Browse" button it will allow you to search your computer for the picture you want to upload.

You can upload four pictures at a time, once you have selected the pictures you want, you click the upload button and if you have not exceeded the size limitations they will be uploaded and attached to the bottom of your message

You also have the ability to select videos to be upload here, and you can supply a URL (address for the internet) of a picture here.

All the pictures done in this method will appear at the bottom of your message.

I will not be as detailed in the description of the second method.

Again I am a paying member so IRV2 has expanded the numbers and sizes of what I can do here.

At the top of every page on this forum is the banner below. In that banner is the button "Photos" which I have circled in red.

If you click that button a drop down box will appear with will take you to a panel that will allow you to upload pictures to your photo album. This is not a complicated process, and if you want I will detail how to do that.

Once you have uploaded pictures to your album you can then link them to your messages and place them where you want in your message (this reply is an example).

To link a picture in the message panel at the top (circled in the picture below) is an icon when clicked will give you a panel to supply the address of the picture you want linked.

One trick is you must insert a couple of returns below where you want the picture to appear so that you can scroll down beyond the picture once inserted to continue your text. If you do not do this you cannot get addition text inserted below the picture.

The best way to get the address is to right click on the picture, the properties of that picture will appear and you can copy and paste the address in the pop up box form the message.

This method as I have explained is probably not clear and if you wish I will detail for you in another message. It is highly valuable when trying to present a project or idea.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:57 AM   #796

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
I figured it out here's my drag racing trailer, just finished the paint. I didn't get the color correct, probably going to repaint the brown. 72 ft. long can't wait to go racing this weekend.
Nice looking rig there. What are you powered by in the coach and how much does your trailer weight out of curiosity?

Thanks.

Mike.
zmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:23 AM   #797

350 cummings, my American eagle has a 10,000 lb. trailer capacity. My trailer loaded weights 9500. It has a 14,000 gvw.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:44 AM   #798
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
350 cummings, my American eagle has a 10,000 lb. trailer capacity. My trailer loaded weights 9500. It has a 14,000 gvw.
What year is the Eagle? Great matching paint job on the trailer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote