Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-30-2013, 11:36 PM   #1

National RV Owners Club
Triple E

Why can I not find a forum for Triple E forums for Class A

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-01-2013, 01:47 AM   #2

I have a 05 triple e commander. Love the coach. Looking for other triple e folks

Old 07-01-2013, 02:07 AM   #3

EEE owners forums in Class A ,probably got phased out when they stopped producing them , if there ever was one here, I've only been around the iRV2 site for a few years so I'm not sure.
My last 5er was EEE, great unit , when I started looking at "A"s I couldn't find an EEE pusher in my price range.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

We've never had enough owners and discussions unique to Triple-E to warrant a separate forum for them.

If you are looking for other Triple E owners and club-type activities, Triple E has an owner club. See Triple E Recreational Vehicles - Owners - Welcome to the Family of Triple E RV Owners
Summers in Black Mountain, NC
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #5
JCM

Triple E Owners Club
I have been asking for a Triple E owners form for years - to no avail.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #6

National RV Owners Club
we are looking at a 2003 Triple E Empress 3851GB and I was looking for a forum of people that own Class A Triple E units so I can get some feed back about this unit.

I thank the modulator for passing me on to the current Triple E web site but it is now into production of smaller class units and do not build the larger motorhomes, so the site, although helpful, gives no assistance on the Class A's that I am looking at.

Other help would be appriecated, Thanx
Old 07-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #7
JCM

Triple E Owners Club
I may be biased but I think they are the best built coach out there. We had a Commander (2003) for 7 years when my dream machine became available - 2 2007 Empress Elite.
I have many friends with older 1999 Empresses and a friend with a 2003 Signature (model below an empress) and all still love them. They are made of wood and not chipboard, are good to -32.f (I had mine parked for 1 week at that temp as I was packing to go south). Also cooler in hot weather.
A 2003 might need new tires and batteries but that should be all.
If I can help further just ask. I have attached a 2003 brochure for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TripleE_Empress_2003.pdf (1.21 MB, 98 views)
Old 07-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
JCM

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary RVRoamer View Post
We've never had enough owners and discussions unique to Triple-E to warrant a separate forum for them.

If you are looking for other Triple E owners and club-type activities, Triple E has an owner club. See Triple E Recreational Vehicles - Owners - Welcome to the Family of Triple E RV Owners
Have you ever tried a separate form?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #9

National RV Owners Club
I have looked at Cat forums and went to Triple E (nothing on the Class A line) they seem to be so good but no one is saying anything as to faults or thing to watch or monitor regarding this specific model of Class A.

They have an owners group but there seems no way that one can get into it as the only go by a Question mark and not as a q&a.

Guess that there is a special portal to enter this sacred shrine!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #10

We also have a 2003 Triple E and agree they are well made units. Ours is a 30ft Embassy gasser and see a fair number on the roads up here. Maybe we could have a Triple E section set up her on IRV2 that would include all Triple E products now that they stopped making MHs for now. How about it Mr. Moderators, What would it take to make it happen?
Old 07-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #11

Nor'easters Club
I would certainly jump on board with Triple E group.
Don't currently have one, but am looking. The upper end ones are fabulous !
In all my searches, I have seen very few thumbs down.

On this site ... http://www.rv-coach.com/rv/rating/ra...v_results.html
Triple Es are rated a hair under Foretravel, and above Tiffin, and Newmar, based on the 48 reviews submitted for TE.... Which is saying something.
It seems to be rather informal survey, but a guide nonetheless.

Other sites are similarly glowing ..... Dunno what the RV Ratings Guide says .... Anyone ?

Perhaps that is a Canadian manufacturer, it garners less attention, and does not come up often in searches on US for sale sites.
And ceasing production recently of the big units doesn't help.

I also echo the sentiments of others when searching (iPad app) .... Triple E comes up with triple bogies and triple witching hours
Adding quotes "Triple E" doesn't help. A future improvement to the search facility perhaps.

Good luck in your search.

Google : "Triple E" reviews ratings

Cheers
sd
Old 07-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #12

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Big Triple E supporter here.

Bought a '99 Embassy last year and very impressed with the quality and finish of the interior. Would easily pass for an '04

Have called the factory for a few questions and they have been very helpful.

Would consider trying to stay Triple E on my next coach for sure!
Old 07-02-2013, 08:43 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

No, we haven't "tried" a Triple E forum. We gets dozens of requests for special purpose forums and evaluate each of them on their merits, primarily the amount of activity to be expected. The quality of the brand or the love of their owners is not a criteria. A search of previous posts for those related to the subject makes it fairly easy to get a good idea of how unique the messages are to the brand and estimate potential traffic.

We have far too many forums as it is (over 75 now). They fragment the content of the site and tend to break up the community into smaller segments that isolate themselves. Owner forums are especially prone to this "private club" mentality. That's not in the best interests of the site or the RV community as a whole, so we are generally reluctant to create any new forums unless there is a very substantial need.

I realize you don't really want to hear this, but I want to assure the Triple E owners that they aren't being picked on.
Summers in Black Mountain, NC
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #14
JCM

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary RVRoamer View Post
No, we haven't "tried" a Triple E forum. We gets dozens of requests for special purpose forums and evaluate each of them on their merits, primarily the amount of activity to be expected. The quality of the brand or the love of their owners is not a criteria. A search of previous posts for those related to the subject makes it fairly easy to get a good idea of how unique the messages are to the brand and estimate potential traffic.

We have far too many forums as it is (over 75 now). They fragment the content of the site and tend to break up the community into smaller segments that isolate themselves. Owner forums are especially prone to this "private club" mentality. That's not in the best interests of the site or the RV community as a whole, so we are generally reluctant to create any new forums unless there is a very substantial need.

I realize you don't really want to hear this, but I want to assure the Triple E owners that they aren't being picked on.
I agree with you analysis but you have "odd ball" forms for discontinued coaches without factory support ie. Travel Supreme, Alfa etc. If you need a form moderator - I would volunteer.
Thanks.