Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-08-2019, 06:06 AM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
TSD Logistics Fuel Program

I saw someone mention the TSD Logistics Fuel Program in a thread recently and was wondering if I should sign up. My diesel pusher has a 200-gallon fuel tank and can get thirsty at times.

1) What are your experiences with the program, and
2) Do you have a referral code so I can give you credit if I sign up?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-08-2019, 06:41 AM   #2

Interestingly I just activated my card this morning. Looked at the fuel price list and there is quite a savings especially at Loves. Doesn't appear that all locations are on the program but with a 200 gallon tank you wouldn't have any problem getting to one that is.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:55 AM   #3

Great gas prices at Loves.I received my card last summer and use it when I travel.
I only wish they would require a pass code to use the card.I leave the card in my safe when not traveling.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:07 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
There is a very lengthy discussion in the general forum on this subject.
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f84/fuel-...ue-450563.html
Old 12-08-2019, 07:07 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike toon View Post
Great gas prices at Loves.I received my card last summer and use it when I travel.
I only wish they would require a pass code to use the card.I leave the card in my safe when not traveling.
Been happy with $$$ saved for a while now.

Mike if you contact TSD account ladies you can request a code for security on the EFS card. It will be an assigned number, not changeable, but it works.

When you fuel and swipe the card it will ask you the number. Don't lose/forget it or your card will not work.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:10 AM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
It’s the biggest no-brainer I have encountered in MH travel.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:03 AM   #7

I have used it 3 x now at Loves. I usually get fuel when I am down to a 1/4 tank, about 100 gallons. Have saved just under $50 each tank.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:11 AM   #8

Country Coach Owners Club
x2 on the no brainer. My savings over the last 2 months are in excess of $.41 per gallon. Sometimes you have to wait on a truck to get out of the way but it is worth the money. It pays now to plan the fuel stops to maximize the savings. By using the Love's or other truck stops you have a better chance of getting clean fuel although no guarantees.
2000 CC Magna #5840 2017 Chevrolet Equinox
Air Force One braking
Old 12-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterbob View Post
There is a very lengthy discussion in the general forum on this subject.
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f84/fuel-...ue-450563.html

There are lots of lengthy discussions on this...https://www.google.com/search?q=%22T...earch=irv2.com to over 240 of them.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:19 PM   #10

Tiffin Owners Club
We will be signing up for ours next month before heading back to the US and the motor home
Old 12-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by holstein113 View Post
I saw someone mention the TSD Logistics Fuel Program in a thread recently and was wondering if I should sign up. My diesel pusher has a 200-gallon fuel tank and can get thirsty at times.

1) What are your experiences with the program, and
2) Do you have a referral code so I can give you credit if I sign up?
I've been VERY happy with the TSD program, actually since I got the card, I haven't fueled anything I own with a DROP of diesel other than using their card.

I'm saving an average of about $7 for every 20 gallons fueled, and most of the fueling has been into my VW Jetta TDI or my Jeep Liberty CRD.

[moderator edit]
I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the program, very satisfied user here.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:21 AM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Holstein113:

We just signed up and will be using the TSD Logistics fuel card when we head south this winter. So far, the feedback I've seen is all positive. There are also a few YouTube videos (we like this one) that explain the system very well.

If you watch and remember, be sure to refer the videographers (Changing Lanes) when you sign up with TSD Logistics. They'll get a modest reward for their effort.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:52 AM   #13

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
A feature we like is linking the Pilot/FJ and Love's cards to the TSD Card. With Love's you open the app on your phone when you get in the lot and you get a code to enter on whatever pump your end up on to turn it on. On Pilot/FJ you enter the pump number and it turns on.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:02 AM   #14

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
I used ours three times at Love's last month and saved around $0.40/gal each time. When I add that savings to the pay-at-the-pump feature it really is a no-brainer.
Each time, I used Gas Buddy to check prices around my area first, and Love's with the discount beat everyone else, whether they were discounted through the program or not.
Love it.

Steve
2005 42' Country Coach Intrigue Ovation LE "Nairobi" #11868, Cat C-13
Him: USAF, Retired
Her: RN, CPC, CPMA, COC
With Skye the mini-Aussie velocimuncher and Maybelle, her ferocious little half-sister
Closed Thread

Tags
fuel