Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #15
We bought one of these
Eureka Pet Lover Oh! Upright Bagless Vacuum, 439AZ

Because of a recommendation on this forum about a year ago. It is a great vac for an RV. Powerful, pretty cheap, light, a great recommendation from this forum and a great buy. I bought mine at Target. They have them on Amazon at Amazon.com: Eureka Pet Lover Oh! Upright Bagless Vacuum, 439AZ: Home & Kitchen

B Bob
Country Coach 42' Affinity
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #16

We have a small silver Shark that we bought 10 years ago for our previous Travel Trailer, we have a Eureka built in system in our new Bighorn but my wife still prefers the Shark. The Eureka has good suction but the Shark is easier to use.

2012 Heartland Bighorn 3070RL, Trailer Saver BD3
2015 GMC Sierra 3500 SLE CC, Shortbed D/A
Westwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
We saw the Dyson DC44 Animal at Costco and it intrigued me, a battery operated vac. The Dyson rep happened to be there so he showed us the unit and let us try it out. For a battery operated vac it has plenty of power and I can do the whole coach easily before recharging. Since then i've noticed that same vac in new 5ers from the factory.
2006 37' Damon Astoria DP 3595 Pacific Edition
2013 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD
Ozzy & Morgan - mini Dachshunds
Razzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #18
Forest River Owners Club
DW loves the Dirt Devil small red upright--I don't have the model number. It is bagless, light, small, easy to use, has a small beater bar, and has good suction.
Jim and Connie, Silver City, NM
2016 Rockwood Ultralite 2608WS
3 lb. Teacup Chihuahua on board
Radarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #19
Bought one of these for the house the wife loves it so I also bought one for the coach as soon as I bought the coach.

Amazon.com: Hoover Platinum LINX Pet Cordless Hand Vacuum, BH50030: Home & Kitchen
GULFSTREAM37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #20
the new dirt devil central vacs are rated 30% better than than a year ago...has better ratings and lift than any other i have looked at..and about 270 i think...we now use the dirt devil canister that has the power head and very good suction and small...
' Had a London Aire..350hp sparton chassis... with all the good stuff from the time.. Just traded for a 2007 Alfa gold!! ya and picked up yesterday 9-24-16
beenthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #21

Aldi's Crofton Vac

We used to have the upright Dirt Devil and replaced it with the Aldi's Crofton upright rechargeable. The canister pops off and the tools built in. We have three dogs and the beater bar is a must! Seems to have more suction than the Dirt Devil.
Dave T.
2004 MERDIAN 36G Freightliner & CAT C7 330
Retired LEO
LPD218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:31 AM   #22
We have central vacuum in the RV but my wife won't leave home without her Irobot Roomba. This little robotic vacuum is wonderful at home or rv'g. Just turn it on and walk away, it will get all of the floor clean...even under dressers and beds.
2008 45' Monaco Signature Fortress 600HP
2013 Honda CRV-EXL AWD
billsmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:38 AM   #23
My wife votes for her Roomba.
greezykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #24

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I installed a Dirt Devil central vac in our MH and my wife loves it. We travel with our three dogs, two short hair and one long.
Chuck & Teri, 1999 35 ft. Dolphin 5350, F53 Chassis with tag axle, Chassis build date 1/99 in Mexico, Banks System, Trans Command, Air Lift Air Bags on rear, Koni Shocks, Blue OX TruCenter, TigerTrak track bars front and rear, Roadmaster 1-3/4" rear auxiliary sway bar, 2013 VW Passat TDI SEL Premium, 1994 36 ft. Avion 5th Wheel. FMCA #F430129
chboone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #25
Texas Boomers Club
Solo Rvers Club
Dyson DC35 works great and has attachment for the corners and ceiling. Good batt life and light
Lee - TX
2013 Entegra Anthem RBQ
2015 Ford Raptor
rigrunner610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #26
National RV Owners Club
We got a Hoover Nano for the MH. It's compact and lightweight. Does a surprizingly good job. Bagless is a plus too. For the house we've got a Dyson DC41 animal, though I think it's a lemon.

Harley Ultra Classic (Geezer Glide) Rider, Retired US Army Paratrooper, fisherman, shooter. Proud to have served, proud of those that still do, or have done so with pride.
2005 National Dolphin 34'
Wolfpack Fan is offline   Reply With Quote