Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #15
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
We would never accept a lavatory in the bedroom! Our coach has sliding doors between the bedroom and bathroom. There is a lavatory and mirror in the shower area, and another lavatory and mirror in the throne room. My wife can be doing her makeup in the throne room while I take a shower, shave, or brush my teeth in the other area. Also, she can get up and be doing her thing in the bathroom while I get a few more winks of sleep. That's the perfect arrangement for us.

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #16

We have the 2nd vanity sink in the bdrm. We actually looked for this feature while shopping. Our bath has the commode and sink. Across the hall is the stand up shower. While the wife or grandkids are getting ready, I use the 2nd sink for washing, shaving, brushing teeth and the cabinet above has all my stuff separate from hers. I would want this feature again on another MH.

dls461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #17

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Sink in the bedroom is the wife's. She will do without it if I buy her a coach with a separate rear bath. I think I'll keep the sink in the bedroom.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #18

Our Sportscoach has a lavatory in the bedroom with cabinet and mirror, and another lavatory in the bathroom (separate room with shower and commode). We love the layout. It gives you two sinks when you're getting ready in the morning and the sink in the bedroom doesn't take up any room (that wouldn't have been wasted anyway).
Cricket SW3 Personal Transporter
topdownman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #19

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdownman View Post
Our Sportscoach has a lavatory in the bedroom with cabinet and mirror, and another lavatory in the bathroom (separate room with shower and commode). We love the layout. It gives you two sinks when you're getting ready in the morning and the sink in the bedroom doesn't take up any room (that wouldn't have been wasted anyway).
The ideal set up for US is a sink in the toilet room and another sink on the other side of the bathroom. The second best is a sink in the bathroom area only.

Thanks all for your thoughts.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
sink

X2 as topdownman, we also like the 2 sinks.
2004 Monaco Camelot
Rebel
Old 08-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #21

The TT is set up with a queen bed up front, bath room just before it, with toilet and shower/tub behind closed door, and sink/vanity across from door. Nice to be able to do stuff when the better half OS behind closed doors, but is a choke point. Door opens the wrong way for me. Has pluses and minuses. Weigh your options to your needs.

NFlcamper is offline   Reply With Quote