Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-30-2018, 08:29 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Waste Master sewer adaptor

At a campground that requires the hose to be screwed into the sewer pipe. I was wondering if anyone knows of an adaptor that can be screwed into the pipe then the waste master securely attaches to the adaptor. The sewer pipe is only 3 inches and it wont go into the pipe enough to be secure.
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-30-2018, 09:55 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Rino has a detachable screw in fitting. So do several other brands. There are extensions for the threaded end also. Best bet go to an RV store and look around for options.

LEN
Old 10-30-2018, 10:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandss View Post
At a campground that requires the hose to be screwed into the sewer pipe. I was wondering if anyone knows of an adaptor that can be screwed into the pipe then the waste master securely attaches to the adaptor. The sewer pipe is only 3 inches and it wont go into the pipe enough to be secure.
Usually the CG has loaners - or has them for sale if they expect to have paying customers... Just sayin' that's what we've seen until we bought our own.

You can also cruise the open sites and see if anyone left one behind (that's how we got our second one...).
Domo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:13 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandss View Post
Usually the CG has loaners - or has them for sale if they expect to have paying customers... Just sayin' that's what we've seen until we bought our own.

You can also cruise the open sites and see if anyone left one behind (that's how we got our second one...).

Or, since you only dump once a week, or so, borrow a neighbors (wear gloves).
Domo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:01 PM   #5
TTD

https://drainmaster.com/rv/products/...-inlet-fitting
TTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:36 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Thanks for the link, exactly what I needed. Appreciate all the responses and taking the time to respond.
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 07:07 PM   #7
TTD

No problem. I sent them an email too though as I'm not sure this is any better. I have the system and was looking also, that's why I had the link.

It appears that this threads into the sewer hole and then you simply push the waste master end into it. So you still have a non threaded connection, right?

I love the idea of the cam lock buckles, and the other stuff... but it seems like Waste Master missed the boat on the final connection part... to the sewer itself. What they have is fine for dump and go situation, but not for extended stay.
TTD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ada