Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-14-2015, 04:39 PM   #1

water pump for 1994 Navigator

We bought a 1994 holiday rambler navigator and we are having trouble locating the water pump - does anyone own or previously owned this model that can give us some direction as to where its at. The owners manual says its all automatic - but it does not work. But no indication where the pump would be at. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Snowbird 583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-14-2015, 06:24 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
In most cases the water pump is located near the water tank, probably in an adjacent compartment. This makes it easier to prime. There will be 1 line running from the water tank to the pump. Also, there will probably be some sort of valve to drain the system for winterization, it may me in the same line that feeds the pump.
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:33 AM   #3

Thanks for the info, will check this out . If not, will keep hunting for it.
Old 08-15-2015, 07:51 AM   #4

Access it through the wet/service bay. You will probably have to remove a panel or two. I haven't had to get to mine but I can hear it and it sounds like it's located behind the lower plastic panel.
Do you have the control panels with the tank levels and pump power switch? Does the pump light come on?
Those panels have a small fuse inside.

1994 Holiday Rambler Navigator
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD3060
GA Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:31 AM   #5

Let us know the outcome and also did you fix the outlets from your other post?

1994 Holiday Rambler Navigator
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD3060
GA Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:35 AM   #6

My water pump is in the compartment with the tanks. However, it is hidden behind a panel that has to be removed before you can see it / access it. Also, this may seem obvious, but my pump will not work without the switch being turned on. My water pump switch is labeled and is in the bathroom.
SoCal Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:44 AM   #7

We did get the outlets working.

We found the water pump, but the circuit board is bad, so trying to find a replacement for it. No luck so far

Thanks for the help.

Tags
water, water pump