The problem with bleach is that it's 3% useful chemicals (sodium hypochlorite ), then you can have silica, lye, fragrance, calcium carbonate and a whole bunch of other chemicals that should never be near your drinking water. Sanitizing with bleach also requires that you flush the system with clean water at least 2-3 time to get rid of the taste . also worth considering is bleach deteriorates with time and so 1 year after purchase you may not get the concentration advertised on the label.
A better option is to use pool chlorine. Available easily and cheaply at pool supply and hardware stores, it comes in a dry state in concentrations of 65-70%. Dry chlorine is very safe to store, unlike a leaky bleach container which could do a lot of damage to your rv.
The army has been sanitizing water buffalos with pool chlorine (calcium hypochlorite) for many years. It's effective, easy to rinse after the disinfection is complete and with basic and inexpensive test tools you can test if your disinfection has been effective by measuring free chlorine.
Attached is a document which outlines required concentrations, based on the rv water capacity (fresh water tank, hot water tank and estimate for plumbing lines ) . I fill a 5 gallon water jug with water, add the required amount of chlorine, close it and shake. I wait 1 hour, shake again the pour it into the gravity fill. Then top off the tank and open each tap until you smell the chlorine. The amount of time it needs to sit depends on the concentration (usually 100ppm). For my 55 gallon system I use 3.5tsp of 65% dry hth. Refer to p9 table d2.
We always drink the water from the tank.