Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2007, 05:00 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
In an earlier post, I mentioned we were thinking of going from our 5'er to a Class A . Well, as of Tuesday, we are the proud owners of a 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor with a Cummins Diesel. While traveling through South Dakota, we talked to some of our friends in Sioux Falls, and they referred us to Schaaps RV Sales there. After some negotiations, we traded our rig and drove out with the Endeavor. Both of us are somewhat overwhelmed that it really happened, but learning everything we can about it as fast as we can prior to heading home on Saturday. I am certain that we will be using this site to gather information about using our new 2nd home. Hope to see you down the road, and lots of reading and posting in the future. Happy RV'ing.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2007, 05:00 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
In an earlier post, I mentioned we were thinking of going from our 5'er to a Class A . Well, as of Tuesday, we are the proud owners of a 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor with a Cummins Diesel. While traveling through South Dakota, we talked to some of our friends in Sioux Falls, and they referred us to Schaaps RV Sales there. After some negotiations, we traded our rig and drove out with the Endeavor. Both of us are somewhat overwhelmed that it really happened, but learning everything we can about it as fast as we can prior to heading home on Saturday. I am certain that we will be using this site to gather information about using our new 2nd home. Hope to see you down the road, and lots of reading and posting in the future. Happy RV'ing.

Old 07-26-2007, 05:19 AM   #3

CONGRATS!! You have picked an excellent coach. We have been the proud owners of 2 Endeavors and curretly own a 2003 Endeavor DST.
We love it! You will really like the ride and HR/Monaco support. You need to join the Monaco forum if you have not already. Great fun to be had there!!

Mike and Gerri
Happytrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:41 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Gene & Betty,
Congratulations! I am sure you will enjoy your Endevor. It is a sister to the Monaco Diplomat and share the same floor plans. You should hear from either Monaco Corporate or Holiday Rambler (not sure which). You are entitled to recieve a quarterly magazine which will provide you lots of information and updates on Rally's and club happenings. If not -- post a note and one of us can tell you how to get it started and who to call.

Also, like Happytrails says -- Come join the Monaco Forum.

Green lights and soft breezes,
Old 07-26-2007, 07:49 AM   #5

Hi Gene & Betty,
I echo my congratulations on your new coach an wish you many enjoyable, safe and trouble free journeys.

Jim

2000 Residency 3790 v10 w/tags 5 Star tune & Banks system Suzuki XL7 toad
LVJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:43 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Congratulations Gene and Betty!

I'm sure you are both going to enjoy it!!

From my own experience - going from a 5er to a DP - you will never want to go back.