Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-27-2016, 08:51 AM   #15

I will be grilling & smoking ribs. The Coach is in the shop have a few things taken care of.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-27-2016, 08:57 AM   #16

Giving all the poor working folks the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful roads. IOW, staying home.
ChasA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:01 AM   #17

Still working on the dang thing getting it ready for the Summer trip starting sometime in mid June (hopefully). Wife's broken hip slowed things down a bit, but she's up and around now. Too much traffic and people for me anyway, but we honor the meaning of the day and are happy for those who choose to be out and about.

Have a good time and be safe.

Steve
dix39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:03 AM   #18

My kids all have something to do so my wife and I are going to a dirt race track about 65 miles south of home. Leaving tonight after work and we'll be coming back in the morning.
I just got our MH out of storage for the season so we're anxious to use it.
Last night I was just doing one last check and I found the inner dual tire on the passenger's side flat. I pulled it off and found the valve core was leaking. I looked the tire over and found a couple small weather checks in the tread area. I'm putting a new tire on it now and will do the other three Tuesday. I may as well bite the bullet now and feel safe for other trips during the summer as time allows.
We have a lot of chores around home which need doing so we will shorten our to do list somewhat this weekend.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend. Be safe out there.
Lynn
Old 05-27-2016, 09:16 AM   #19

We don't usually like to drive on holiday weekends but we have been sitting too long and need a short trip. So we're making a less than 2 hour drive to Lake Louisa State park in Florida to hang out, do some grilling and maybe spend some time on the lake in our kayak. Chuck
chuckbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:20 AM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
re painting front end after removing horrible 3 M mask. Can't wait for her to be pretty again!
Old 05-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #21

memorial weekend

Leaving so cal sunday towing our Formula Atlantic race car up to Laguna Seca (mazda Raceway) for a tuesday-wednesday Charity event
RT 41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 11:47 AM   #22

Overlooking the Biltmore estate in Asheville, NC.

2009 Fleetwood Expedition 38F
2014 RAM 1500 Quad Cab Ecodiesel Toad
2013 Scion XB Toad

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forumk
Old 05-27-2016, 11:56 AM   #23

Staying home, and avoiding the crowds. Took it out last week for a few nights. We can take off whenever we want so we rarely travel on the Holidays. Have fun whatever it is you do, and be safe.
Mike and Cha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 11:57 AM   #24

We usually stay home on big weekends but we got the itch to go so reserved one of our favorite spots in the Eastern Sierra's and head out early Sat. morning. It is a 300 plus mile drive for us and the nice thing is everyone leaves Monday and we get to stay for the entire week. We have been to this campground before where we were the only people there.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:05 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 530ktm View Post
We usually stay home on big weekends but we got the itch to go so reserved one of our favorite spots in the Eastern Sierra's and head out early Sat. morning. It is a 300 plus mile drive for us and the nice thing is everyone leaves Monday and we get to stay for the entire week. We have been to this campground before where we were the only people there.
Which CG are you going to, the Sierras is our favorite place to go...Have fun.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:22 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike and Cha View Post
Which CG are you going to, the Sierras is our favorite place to go...Have fun.
We have a couple we go to up above Bishop. Tom's Place and up the road are a couple, Iris Meadow and French Camp and then head up to McGee Creek which is a few miles north of Toms. McGee is nice with paved spots and a stream running near by for some fishing. We take day trips in the Jeep and head out for many destinations for some fun. Pie in the Sky sound familiar?
Old 05-27-2016, 01:30 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 530ktm View Post
We have a couple we go to up above Bishop. Tom's Place and up the road are a couple, Iris Meadow and French Camp and then head up to McGee Creek which is a few miles north of Toms. McGee is nice with paved spots and a stream running near by for some fishing. We take day trips in the Jeep and head out for many destinations for some fun. Pie in the Sky sound familiar?
Oh yes they all sound familiar. We generally stay more in the Mammoth area, but have looked at the McGee campsite, haven't taken the MH there yet though. I don't think there is a bad spot up there. Have fun, and catch a lot of fish, it's the best part of the season.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:35 PM   #28

Staying home. Going to wash the rv,grill and sip on some cold ones.
Got a new set of 22.5 tires to mount and need to service it for my trip out west in September. Just need to get up the motivation,but it won't be this weekend.
Jake74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class a