Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-30-2014, 01:09 PM   #99

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner

I really like what you did to the kitchen looks fantastic, thinking about the same.

Going to start to winterize but have to get propane first.
Tim

spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #100

Oil, lube, and battery service. After a wash, will cover until February, and then head south.

Celerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritz View Post

Going to start to winterize but have to get propane first.
Tim
Camping World still has their 25% discount Tuesday/Wednesdays. I paid $2.89 last week, so prices are dropping.
bamaboy473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #102

So the question is what have I done to my MH today???

I cleaned it!!! (Giggles)
usplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #103
RVM#87 / Senior Member

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by usplus View Post
So the question is what have I done to my MH today???

I cleaned it!!! (Giggles)

Glad you're aboard. Enjoy your adventures and be safe.
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:08 PM   #104

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
What have I done to my MH

Washed the roof and washed rest of the motorhome.

Now I am in the process of waxing the beast. Very time consuming.

But I got all winter......
Old 10-30-2014, 07:26 PM   #105

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Last night after work I changed my tires and mounted and put on 6 new Firestones. When I got done with that I changed the oil and serviced it. Now to winterize and put away in the shed till late Febuary when we head to Arizona. Jim
Old 10-11-2016, 06:36 AM   #106

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Added Road Master steering stabilizer

I just added the steering stabilizer to my 2003 Workhorse chassis Winnebago Adventurer. I held off for a long time as the unit always handled and rode well. Last year after fighting constant quartering winds I decided to bite the bullet. Wow what a difference. Even better handling and the added safety in the event of a front tire blow out. http://www.irv2.com/forums/images/smilies/dance.gif
Old 10-11-2016, 07:48 AM   #107

I just had the privilege of replacing the 14 year old toilet in our Class A. The valve would stick and continue to fill the bowl, resulting in water on the floor!

It must be easy to install those when being built.

The water connection was on the opposite side of the new Dometic 310 toilet I installed. The manufacturer used a very hard PEX connection directly to the back of the old toilet.

Thank goodness for the PEX type connectors that are available at the big box hardware stores. I connected the toilet with a braided SS flexible hose too, like you would use in your house.

The space where the supply line runs is also the space for a heater vent hose, copper lines, PEX lines for the shower, and 5 Romex electrical wires. Careful cutting the toilet supply line!

Still need to finish the panel that covers all the space, but I will get that done this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/zcUrYWSl.jpg
Old 10-11-2016, 08:38 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexlaw71 View Post
Complete wrap on the outside, Wrapped the cupboards in carbon fiber, new hardware pulls hinges and vent covers in nickel , replaced window valances and covers, new custom blue led light strips from front to back and in the grill, covered kitchen in pressed tin, replaced tabletops and wrapped in carbon fiber, new lighting all nickel. Replaced the walls and painted them, new upholstery, new flooring, new flat panel tvs, new bathroom mirror, had the shower enclosure painted in nickel in a body shop, New black velvet blackout curtains not in pictures added in dash flat panel monitor for reverse camera, Added power inverter to be able to watch TV without shore power or generator, new stereo speakers and subwoofer and all new speakers, replaced the matress with super comfy memory foam and matress pad, added HD antenna, replaced sewer outlet and repaired the Grey and black water tanks, new tires, added 2 extra leaf springs, did a complete tune up on generator oil filter air filter spark plugs fuel filter and valve cover gasket even though it only had 175 hours it had a small oil leak, equal balanced the tires, royal purple synthetic oil change new air filter and fuel filter, new high flow exhaust, new HID head lights and lenses and tail light lenses, new windshield wipers and repaired the fluid squirter, replaced anode bar for hot water replaced all faucets, new entrance door handle hardware, added motorcycle hitch rack on rear with led lights, replaced all batteries, re sealed the roof, re carpeted the dog house, replaced the slide seals and maintenanced the slid mechs, I am sure I skipped a bunch of things but she is a rolling Taj mahal. Feel free to ask any questions I have lots of before and during photos and am very experienced in the rv remodel now. Bret Michaels would be jealous of this one!
awesome job...are the cabinet java or black? really really looks cool
Old 10-17-2016, 11:13 PM   #109

We have a 2006 Coachmen Cross Country Sports Coach we bought it new in August of 2005 so she has been with us for awhile. Last year we updated the tv's and put down new flooring we used the plastic type that looks like hard wood, had some cushions for the dinette freshened up and this summer we swapped out the old tracvision in motion dish for a new Winegard Travler. This past week we did a color match front wrap and wrapped the roll over painted area of the roof (color match vinyl is perfect for this) next we will be swapping all exterior lights over to LED's and putting 2 fresh steer tires on, safe T plus, new windshield molding (had to freshen that up) I will post more pics soon but I must say if anybody is looking to have paint work done check into color match vinyl for certain areas it is definitely a great choice. I must say for us it was simple as we do that type of work for a living.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1476763981.575006.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	141833
Old 10-17-2016, 11:37 PM   #110

Winnebago Owners Club
Georgie Boy Owners Club
Magna shade sent me my recut drivers widow shades, and I got them put up today. We get to go camping this weekend.!.!.!.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:39 PM   #111

Replaced light bulbs with LEDs
Old 10-19-2016, 12:24 PM   #112

Winnebago Owners Club
Installed the Thor refrigerator/freezer door latch to rid ourselves of the stupid screw/knob device that was such a pain to install or take out!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161015_132125.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	141987   Click image for larger version

Name:	20161015_132136.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	141988  

Tags
motorhome