Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-06-2014, 10:31 PM   #1

What headlights match 1998 Georgie boy cruise master

I need to replace damaged headlights on my 1998 georgie boy cruise master. Tough time finding exactly what vehicles will match, as I assume these are used in other vehicles that will make it easier to find in a scrap yard or order.
It is a f53 chassis.
MM4414-2 is the code on the passanger side cracked plastic where the actual light would mount to.
Also I need the passanger side turn signal 5564 SAE AIPP2 DOT which I searched and found 1661761C93 was the code another forum user determined was the appropriate part number.

Anyways. Any idea what vehicles this matches? Thanks

Pic attached for reference
Adamkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-06-2014, 11:06 PM   #2

Freightliner Owners Club
Found these. cruise master RV headlights | eBay
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:55 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Part #1661761C93 is an International Harvester part number. Perhaps the other number may some how be an IH # too since the turn signal is an IH part. May seem logical to use same lighting system from one dealer on your unit. Maybe check ebay.
98FPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:45 AM   #4

Thanks for helping,
I had a typo, it was MM4144-2 (not 4414). Doesn't seem to have helped my search a ton but I'm getting closer.
Looks like some mid 90s international 4900 trucks and maybe some other models would match up. I'll continue hunting
Adam
Old 05-07-2014, 10:22 AM   #5

Like this?

So you're looking for the plastic surround, and a the orange parking light?

International surround?

tderonne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #6

So you're looking for the plastic surround, and a the orange parking light?

I need the entire light and turn signal including all the plastic if possible for the passangers side.

Driver side is all functional but is missing ur plastic that goes over top to make the headlight look pretty, we well as new orange plastic for that turn signal because it is cracked.

Motorhome had passangers side front damage from previous owners accident
Old 05-07-2014, 09:36 PM   #7

So Got some final answers today, I found they are international truck lights from numerous models in the 90's or so, however they had part of the housing that goes behind the turn signal cut off before mounting.
I found someone locally on Kijiji parting out a truck, for $100 I got to take a saws all to the hood and cut out both assemblies with some surrounding Fiberglass which will make glassing the damaged side in easier!
Pleased with how this worked out and so quickly. Thanks for the prompt responses everyone. Maybe this info will help another user in the future!

Tags
georgie boy, lights