Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2015, 05:38 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryant858 View Post
We had similar requirements, wanting something that was ~33 and could tow 10K for horses, and went with a 2013 Excursion 33A. It's been great.

It's been great for us, although we're second guessing our initial interest in keeping the coach smaller (it was our first and we were nervous about being too long with a trailer). Thinking about going 40' now.
I have a 33d Excursion now... seems to be about as much power as you can get in a 33 ft coach.....that's the reason for the thread I've had 5 different motorhomes in 5 months...3gas and 2 diesel pushers...figured why stop now I'm on a roll

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2015, 05:57 AM   #30

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVRVLUVR View Post
I've had 5 different motorhomes in 5 months...3gas and 2 diesel pushers...figured why stop now I'm on a roll

You know, some dealers will let you test drive then without buying? Just kidding of course. Wow, what an interesting half-year you've had!

Old 02-20-2015, 07:19 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statgeek View Post
You know, some dealers will let you test drive then without buying? Just kidding of course. Wow, what an interesting half-year you've had!
that's kinda true... I asked them to let me hook up to my trailer and pull it up the grade....that's where they drew the line
Old 02-20-2015, 08:42 AM   #32

Country Coach 32 2000 Country Coach Intrigue 32, Titusville FL - - RVtrader.com

1998 36ft Country Coach Magna #5499
Gillig chassis with a Detroit series 40
2002 F250 CC 7.3 PSD
mike brez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:54 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike brez View Post
Description & Comments

• Rare Find!Take a look at this beautiful 2000 Country Coach Intrigue Diesel! At 32', this coach is super easy to maneuver around the country. You still get all the space and amenities you come to expect in a diesel as well.Country Coach is known the world over as one of the high quality manufacturers on the market. With beautiful interiors, and high quality craftsmanship, it's easy to see why! This one comes loaded with full body paint exterior, real hardwood cabinetry, tile flooring, and much more!The motor is the ISC Cummins big block 350hp with Allison 6 speed transmission. This coach floats down the road like a dream! There are way to many options to list on this coach.Please note that this coach is 15 years old, and while it has been very well maintained, it does show some signs of wear. The roof does have some clear coat peeling and there are some dings and scratches around the exterior. All in all, this coach has been very well taken care of, and it shows! All the manuals have been labeled and there was an entire folder with the previous owners repair and maintenance records. These coaches are super hard to find in a 32', and as nice as this one is, it will certainly not last long! Don't miss this one!Every Coach we sell has been inspected and serviced so you can buy with confidence! Here at RV Direct America, we know what it takes to satisfy our customers and after 38 years of service, you can count on us!This Coach comes with a free 90 Day Limited warranty!We welcome trades of all kinds!For any questions you may have contact us at 888-375-0200
Country Coach Intrigue 32 114146354

Call (866) 761-8196 Email Seller

What's My Trade Worth
Old 02-20-2015, 08:59 AM   #34

Everyone hold up. I ran out of pop corn. I need to run to the store and get some. Will be right back.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:01 AM   #35

wonder what the wheel base is...looks short... I would almost buy it just to hook to my trailer and see what it would do... only 50k

paid that for my rzr's , sure couldn't loose much ...

to bad it's in florida
Old 02-20-2015, 09:14 AM   #36

man... if you don't mind used, and out dated,,, you can get one of these big ol tanks cheep...
wonder why???

Country Coach RVs and Motorhomes For Sale - RV Trader
Old 02-20-2015, 09:15 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modela View Post
Everyone hold up. I ran out of pop corn. I need to run to the store and get some. Will be right back.
hurry back I'll save your spot
opc orn:
Old 02-20-2015, 09:19 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVRVLUVR View Post
hurry back I'll save your spot
opc orn:

Me too...........

Mike
Lincolnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:20 AM   #39

2007 Country Coach Inspire Modena 400, Irvine CA - 113599007 - RVTrader.com

this seems like a smok'n deal....400 hp

2007 Country Coach Inspire Modena 400 Irvine, CA - 1 master bedroom w/ Queen size bed - 1 full bathroom - Flat Screen TV w/ Blu-Ray disc player - Surround Sound Stereo System - Washer & Dryer - Full Kitchen - Refrigerator (4 door) - Maple Cabinets - Stove top - Convection Oven - Corian Counter Tops - Free Standing Dinette - Dual Pane Windows - A/C systems (2) - Awning Patio - Central Vacuum system - 4 slide outs - Alloy Wheels - Always covered (cover included) - Almost Brand New - Low mileage Price Reduced to $139,900.00 Call Brad at 949.500.7535
Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnut View Post
Me too...........

Mike
noted,,,
Old 02-20-2015, 09:28 AM   #41

these have the big cat 400hp.....gas hogs or efficient???

seems affull cheep to me...weren't these 300k??

2007 Country Coach Tribute Glacier, Temecula CA - 113760023 - RVTrader.com

2007 Country Coach Tribute 260 Glacier 37 foot Diesel Motorhome. Touring edition. 4 slides. Caterpillar 400 hp C9 8.8 liter. Allison 6 speed automatic trans. 19k miles. new tires. Immaculate inside and out. We still haven't removed plastic covering off of carpeting. Electric power awnings with wind sensors. 2000 watt inverter. Flat screen tv's. Corian Countertops. Pass through storage with slide out tray. heated bays. Upgraded memory foam mattress. King size bed. Dark cherry wood cabinets. tile flooring in kitchen area. stainless 4 door freezer fridge with ice maker. Filtered water. Large shower with tub. 2 sinks and vanity. seperate toilet area. Washer dryer. Auto tracking satelite. Solar charging system. Exterior shower. Slide out generator compartment. Caterpillar Generator 8000 watt. Just spent $4500 in service with brand new upgraded King shocks. Full air ride system. Independent front suspension. Smart steering wheel controls. Surround sound. WAY too much to list. Must see to appreciate. No pets. Never wear shoes, and non smokers. LOOKS BRAND NEW. FINANCING available as well as we have a family friend in the RV lending business with rates in the high 3% to low 4% range.
This ad 113760023was posted on February 16, 2015
Old 02-20-2015, 09:46 AM   #42

Country Coach Owners Club
"..............This one comes loaded with full body paint exterior,........."

Hate to break the bad news but that coach does not have full body paint unless you consider clear coat as paint which I don't. The accents are real paint