Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-13-2005, 09:29 PM   #1

I'm new to the site (buddy told me about it) and have a H-D RoadKing and I'm lookin for a motorhome with a garge to tote it in. Lookin at the Coachmen Freedom 295th, Gulf Stream Endura Max, and the Four Winds Fun Mover. The Endura Max and Fun Mover have diesel options (dura max/cat) (ouch!$$) which I would prefer though. I was wondering if anyone owns any of these and has some insight. I found a 01 Fun Mover 35C with the 225 cummins but I don't know what the HP/tourque is for that, maybe under powered? Thanks

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-13-2005, 09:29 PM   #2

I'm new to the site (buddy told me about it) and have a H-D RoadKing and I'm lookin for a motorhome with a garge to tote it in. Lookin at the Coachmen Freedom 295th, Gulf Stream Endura Max, and the Four Winds Fun Mover. The Endura Max and Fun Mover have diesel options (dura max/cat) (ouch!$$) which I would prefer though. I was wondering if anyone owns any of these and has some insight. I found a 01 Fun Mover 35C with the 225 cummins but I don't know what the HP/tourque is for that, maybe under powered? Thanks

Old 05-14-2005, 04:48 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
TwinCam, Welcome to irv2
You will find a Toy Hauler group down below here in the Travel Trailers 5th Wheels Forum.
They are a busy grp an I'am sure they can answer any of your questions. ---"007"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 11:52 AM   #4

007, thanks I saw the TT/5th wheel but just assumed that's all it was about. Seeing how I don't want one of those I thought maybe someone here at MH would maybe have one of the items I was looking for and had some insight. I will try the TT/5th wheel. Thanks
Old 05-16-2005, 01:50 PM   #5

TwinCam, Life is too short ( I know "It's the lonest thing you will EVER do"), find the one in your budget and do the deal. Money spent RVing is money well spent.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:52 PM   #6

BTW - How come you're a "Junior Member" and I'm only a "New Member"
Old 05-16-2005, 03:45 PM   #7

Man!! I knew that was coming, this must be the "US" of the two. I knew I shoudn't have said anything to the "Two" today at work! I know! Just Do It!! I sent an e-mail to the guy with the 01 and ya never know where that may go. If I had the $$ like the "TwoOFUS" I'd burn mine and do it, ya know me I'm so poor I can't even afford to pay attention......Bill
Old 05-16-2005, 03:49 PM   #8

PS I guess they just felt sorry for me being so computer/forum/MH illiterate they gave the junior memeber!
Old 05-16-2005, 03:53 PM   #9
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TwoOfUs:
How come you're a "Junior Member" and I'm only a "New Member" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a tiered membership designation as follows:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>1 - 5 posts = "New Member"
<LI>6 - 25 posts = "Junior Member"
<LI>26 - 200 Posts = "Member"
<LI>201 and up = "Senior Member"[/list]
Our rationale in using this structure is to encourage members to reach the next level of membership and to promote additional activity among our newest members.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:02 PM   #10
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
TwinCam an TwoOfUs Go to "Go" above you than to my space an down to Karma an it will explain what you are looking for. If you have not filled out your profile nows a good time to do it. An for alot of other info go to "Find" for answers. --"007"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 05:34 PM   #11

Hey thanks HitchHiker/007 and here I was sure it was cuz they felt sorry for me for not even havin a MH yet! Still searchin!...Bill
Old 05-16-2005, 06:52 PM   #12

007 I went to the "GO"/"profile" and nothing is happening, even tried "karma" and nothing. I'm sure it's operator error but this darn droid is ticking me off!
Old 05-17-2005, 05:37 PM   #13

Well Twin, all I can say is get off the fence and do it! You have been talking about finding something with a bathroom way too long. Buy a trailer for the Harley. Money is no object. Quit dragging your feet and making excuses. You aren't getting any younger. Start enjoying the "real" ride. And remember the 1st rule, no cigars within 50 feet.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:32 PM   #14

TwoOfUS, that was brutal! But TRUE! You sound like my LiL women she is saying the same thing ( I may not let her read this it will just make it worse for me, and no calling her!!) And 50 feet!!! Hey!! How about I go out into the garage and lite one up!! You know the Two of TwoOFUS will be right beside me burning away!! Hey I see ya finally made Junior Member!!