Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #1

Which ADCO cover...

I have a 99 HR Endeavor 37WDS 37' coach.

Anyone know if the ADCO Designer 34'-37' cover will work for mine.

This is frustrating, as I'm right on the end of the length and I'd hate to buy the longer one and have some much unused length to have to manage.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
If you don't get any direct answers to your question you're probably going to have to measure your coach to determine the actual length. My experience is that the actual length is longer than the manufacturer designation.

This may be a bit hokey but here is what I would do... you'll need 2 people, some type of straight edge like a 2 x 4, the longest tape measure you have and some painter's tape. Hold the straight edge across the front of the coach so it extends over the side just enough to hold the end of the tape measure to get the exact front of the coach. Extend the tape measure as far as you can while keeping it tight and put a piece of painters tape on the side of the coach. Then measure from that point back and repeat until you get to the ladder or whatever is your furthest rear point and again use the straight edge to measure to that point.

Good luck,
Glenn
Old 09-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #3

Call ADCO on their 800 number, they will be able to tell you exactly.
JessC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:52 AM   #4

My Voltage 3600 TH is measured at 41 feet and the ADCO 37-40 fits snuggly. My last 5th wheel was 37 feet and this same cover was way too long. Seems the covers run long. I'd most likely go for the 34-37 cover for your MH but measure first.
V3600 is offline   Reply With Quote