Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-17-2016, 06:25 PM   #1

Who Does RV TV wiring?

I read in a thread here somewhere (can't find on a search) about a company, which I think was near LA (Irvington maybe) that will rewire RV's TV systems. Some of my wore runs are problematic and I would not mind running some HDMI cables too) I live in Oregon, but travel frequently through California and on to Arizona. The shop I read about here redid someone's wiring in a day at a reasonable price and I would like to find that place or anywhere that you can recommend in my area(s).
Losing my memory slowly every day it seems!
Thanks

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-17-2016, 07:00 PM   #2

Excellent question, Wobster. Would like to know someone in the midwest that does the same kind of work. My Damon came with a basket full or wires and a couple of boxes besides the TV and DVD player and I know nothing about them. Would like to get someone to rewire the whole mess and mark the wires for me for future reference.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:48 PM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hi: We live in OR as well (Grants Pass area) and have an '06 Class A MH.

Just this week we had two new digital Samsung SMART TVs installed, along with two Direct TV HD receivers, and a new Stereo DVD/Blue Ray/BT receiver. This replaced our analog TVs and
outdated receiver, and added Direct TV, which we
subscribe to at home.

Here's who we used - he can also do DISH install if you need it:

Rob - Advanced Technology Services Inc., ATS Inc - Covering all your needs from Motosat, Datastorm, in motion internet, Pioneer elite, to mobile satellite
email: info@advtechservices.net
Ph: 541-474-7701 Fax: 541-472-0422

Rob works on Audio/video, Pre-wires, HD sys. Sound sys. Satellite, Mobile RV sys., satellite and internet.

Very knowledgeable. If you decide yo use him, pls tell him that Susan E referred you.

Good luck

Jim and Susan
Merlin OR
Old 03-19-2016, 10:24 AM   #4

Since you travel in AZ try RV Connections in Yuma. On the South frontage road of 8.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:21 PM   #5

Country Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by meant2shop View Post
Hi: We live in OR as well (Grants Pass area) and have an '06 Class A MH.

Just this week we had two new digital Samsung SMART TVs installed, along with two Direct TV HD receivers, and a new Stereo DVD/Blue Ray/BT receiver. This replaced our analog TVs and
outdated receiver, and added Direct TV, which we
subscribe to at home.

Here's who we used - he can also do DISH install if you need it:

Rob - Advanced Technology Services Inc., ATS Inc - Covering all your needs from Motosat, Datastorm, in motion internet, Pioneer elite, to mobile satellite
email: info@advtechservices.net
Ph: 541-474-7701 Fax: 541-472-0422

Rob works on Audio/video, Pre-wires, HD sys. Sound sys. Satellite, Mobile RV sys., satellite and internet.

Very knowledgeable. If you decide yo use him, pls tell him that Susan E referred you.

Good luck

Jim and Susan
Merlin OR
Did he rewire for HDMI for you? I'm just south of you in Medford.
2007 42' Country Coach Intrigue #12149 CAT 525HP engine being pushed by a 2007 Cadillac CTS (4 down)
FMCA, Good Sam, CCFI, CCI, NWCC
CarlAda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 12:38 AM   #6

I have purchased from innovative coachworks and they seem to do a lot of av stuff. There in junction city. Talk to Mat.
Old 03-20-2016, 02:21 AM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlAda View Post
Did he rewire for HDMI for you? I'm just south of you in Medford.
Yes he did. We had HDMI wiring installed to work with the two DIRECT TV HD receivers we had hooked up for front and rear new SMART HD TVs.

Suggest you give Rob a call and explain what you need and want to do.

Jim and Susan
Merlin OR

Tags
wiring