Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesme2 View Post
I have had my sleep number bed for many years, if you find that you feel a whole, just call sleep number and they will send out foam strips to correct it.. I love my bed and would have no other...
I should say a select Comfort bed
mercedesme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #30

Grimsey, is yours a queen or king ?
What price would you like
mercedesme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #31

Winnebago Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
It is a queen size and some of the controls are buried in the furniture .DirtyDon65@aol.

Don G.
Grimesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #32

Fleetwood Owners Club
Love ours! One for s/b and one for the coach! The cheap models are not very comfortable, so be selective. We do use a relatively inexpensive but quality pad purchased from WM. We found that a platform, like our coach has, makes the one in our home like our coach. I have major disc problems, nerve damage, and plates holding everything glued together. This is the only bed in my senior years that allows for a good night's sleep.
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #33

Winnebago Owners Club
Ours came with a S# queen bed from the factory. It worked fine for the 3 years we had it since we bought it in May 10. Last May, my side lost all air pressure and I found the air chamber on my side popped a seem where a baffle attaches to the top of the chamber. I called S# and they were very good to replace it, but since it was out of warranty, I only had to pay $83 which included shipping.

Last month, my wife's side began losing air, so I tore it apart and found the valve connection was loose in the air chamber and it would only loose air in certain positions. Again, went on a "Live Chat" with S# and they send me a new one for the same $$. The only issue I had was that the original air chambers(2004) were 4.5 inches high from inseam to inseam. The new ones were 4", same measurement parameters. I went to Home Depot and bought a sheet of 1/2" foil backed insulated foam, about $8, and cut it to fit the cavity where the air chamber fits and it brought the height up to where it should be. So now we are all good.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #34

Tiffin Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
One word of caution. We traveled to Colorado and noticed after our first night that we were sleeping on wood. Our settings were above 60 and the elevation popped it. If I had read the manual it will tell you to lower your settings to 25 if you are in high elevation areas and then adjust your number from there.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #35

Entegra Owners Club
We have a Select Comfort in our S&B. When we took our first trip with our Travel Supreme the factory mattress made it as far as Grand Junction CO where it was dumped for Select Comfort. That was 10 years ago. Our new MH will come with a Select Comfort and we couldn't be happier. Our numbers are 95, we like a firm bed.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #36

Country Coach Owners Club
I guess letting the kids jump on your bed is out of the question?!?!
MarkofSJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #37

Winnebago Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
We liked the SN bed in the coach so much that we bought a king for the house. Wife says she sleeps much better on the Sleep Number bed. I can sleep anywhere as long as I'm horizontal but I really like the bed too.
chuckftboy is offline   Reply With Quote