Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-24-2012, 10:27 PM   #43

Your question is pretty wide open. You need to define it a bit more to get answers with some focus. "Bad Ass" could mean one of those 4 wheel drive 30' long go anywhere RV. Then it could be a super lux Bus Conversion. Bad Ass for me is our motor home since it is paid for.
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake62 View Post
Having said that, Entegra does encourage owners to bring the coach back to the factory about a year after you get the coach. They keep it for a week, go through it with a fine tooth comb to ensure they fix any issues that the owner doesn't see. Basically a preventative effort if you will. We couldn't be happier.
That's terrific and great to know that Entegra is putting customer service at the fore front. I hope their QC at the factory continues and is borne out in the years to come as the Entegra product gets a longer history regarding QC issues. Also, it would be great if you could also bring the MH back at the two-year mark as well, right before the warranty expires [/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to imply you couldn't do that. Owners are always welcome to take the coach back to the factory to have work completed. One could easily schedule an appointment to do exactly that.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #45
Moderator Emeritus

If we are talking about super expensive stuff, Newell easily wins.

But, for normal every-day coaches I would have to pick Entegra. They have come a long way in a very short time and are doing things right.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #46

Ford Super Duty Owner
My Insignia is currently spending Christmas at the Entegra plant, providing job opportunities for the employees that didn't have vacation time. The plant is really quiet and I think my coach is the only one there for c/s.
It's 2 year warranty ends in May 2013, so it's on it's last warranty work. Entegra is doing most of the work instead of farming it out to Precision to keep the employees employed. I really cleaned it up before leaving Florida and then ran through some of the worst storms enroute than I have ever driven in. Paint being one of the warranty issues Entegra said they would wash it to see the problem. I'm in some discussion over items with Joyce who is on vacation but never far from her iphone 24/7.
I love the 2 year warranty coverage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011 Entegra (Medium)-1 (Small).jpg
Views:	44
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	31184  
mccsix is offline   Reply With Quote