Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 06-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #43

Windshield Camera

We are fulltime in an 09 MH and toad a Wrangler that gets us to nifty places.
The 08 NuVi was pretty much used up. Didn't have a dash cam (didn't really need) but....
This solved all issues.
nüviCam LMTHD
Pro nuff, me thinks. For now...

Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2015, 07:20 AM   #44
Interesting thread with great information, thanks to all.

I'm curious to what the majority of people who have dashcams want and use them for? Evidence in the event you need it? Content to make videos of your trips?

We have a GoPro Hero 4 Silver that we use for photo\video (when carrying my Canon 7D and all the lenses is too much), and I've mounted it on the windshield of the RV with a suction cup mount. I used a timelapse mode on the drive home from Florida one time. It was pretty neat and I'll use that concept in the future for making videos of our trips. I'm always looking for new ideas so curious how you all are using this gear.

Just wondering,

2014 Georgetown 351DS

5 kids, 2 dogs and an amazing wife!!
OnDaRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 07:56 AM   #45
Fleetwood Owners Club
Thought I would pass this along for those interested. Wanted to get another DashCam for our Jeep, since we almost never drive it, did not want to drop a bunch of money.

This is a Panoroma knock off, but it does have the good Sony lense. For under $100, this thing is pretty sweet. Been using it in my truck to try it out, and I am very impressed. Only time will tell, so it may be a smoking bargin or a waste of $$$. So far I can't tell any difference between this one and my Panoroma.
HI Q Super Night Vision Car DVR Camera Recorder FHD 1080P 2.7 Inch Touch Screen 180 Degree Angle Car Dash Cam Zoran WDR G sensor-in Car DVRs from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
2010 Fleetwood Discovery 40X
DegoRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:35 AM   #46
Yesterday, I noticed that Costco is selling the Cobra CDR-840 dash camera with an 8GB micro SD card for $99.99. It has a one year USA warranty. Don't know much about it, but it has built in GPS and G-Sensor. Price seems good for the features and Costco backing.

2007 Winnebago Tour
AppleUser is offline   Reply With Quote