Originally Posted by Snags1962
any pros, cons or experiances
We accompanied our best friends on a shakedown cruise with their '10 Via in the summer of '10. I'm sure many specifics have changed since that first model. Here are the items that are Mose likely the same.
1. Limited tank capacity. I believe the fuel tank was 25 gal and that is a limitation. If you aren't into dry camping at all the holding tanks will be less of a factor.
2. Limited storage & carry capacity.
3. The MB chassis/drivetrain can be a problem finding service. This surprised me because of the large number of Sprinter delivery vans but not everyone will work on the motorhome version.
4. No leveling jacks. One of our first stops when traveling with our friends was Moscow, IA, at HWH. They have a fairly light weight jack system specifically for the Sprinter that they install.
5. Comfortable for its size.
6. MPG in the 13-15 range.
7. Our friends towed a Saturn Vue & no problems.
8. Very easy to drive & very maneuverable.
9. Did fine in the western mountains but no exhaust brake.
Full time since '07