- Jacks down just til they touch then a couple seconds to relieve pressure on the tires
- Tires run up on boards or plastic shields
- Wheels chok'd
- Don't know if the dryer sheets really repel mice, but they do leave the coach smelling nice come Spring
- Fridge & washer doors left ajar so they don't get musty
- Remove any batteries from detectors
Covers do help, but they will last only 3-4 years. Then as dvmweb said, the weather gets to them. If you decide to cover, rremove anything you can that sticks up &/or has sharp edges (antenna, solar panels) & get a plastic swim noodle & cut it up in pieces to cover anything projecting that you can't remove. If you click on the Photo Albums hyperlink in my sig, look at the ADCO cover album.
If you aren't going to remain plugged in, turn off your battery disconnect switches & take your house batteries home w/you.