Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #1

You know those beds that slide up, like an adjustable bed?

When they are in the upright position how much floor space is saved and is there still under bed storage?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2014, 04:08 PM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ie2special View Post
When they are in the upright position how much floor space is saved and is there still under bed storage?
I'm not sure my answer will apply to ALL the "adjustable" beds out there, but in my signature coach the answers are: about 12 inches, and NO.

There is no "usable" space under the bed for anything except the mechanism and the air filter inlet to the basement A/C. However, it does widen the otherwise narrow aisle access to the rear bath when the bed slide is extended, without extending the FWS on the opposite side. Hope I haven't confused you.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgray View Post
I'm not sure my answer will apply to ALL the "adjustable" beds out there, but in my signature coach the answers are: about 12 inches, and NO.

There is no "usable" space under the bed for anything except the mechanism and the air filter inlet to the basement A/C. However, it does widen the otherwise narrow aisle access to the rear bath when the bed slide is extended, without extending the FWS on the opposite side. Hope I haven't confused you.
Thank you so much!,

Tags
slide