Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
anyone aware of instructional step by step videos on operating stuff?

First time RV-er

I am pouring over manuals trying to understand the basics of this used PW Lexor TS. BArely been used. I am just trying to decipher and fully understand proper operation. Like my fridge while boondocking? This unit has been sitting not used much. Should I flush?CLEAN the water system? The engine was recently serviced--all OK there only 19,000. mi. I don't think the toilet has ever been used. Just don't want to go to a expensive RV dealership and spend on inspection. I do not trust them! It is like new.
I took the big plunge ...now I have to learn it all myself. Any basic knowledge of these systems would be appreciated.

loveart is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-09-2014, 08:11 PM   #2
For free videos, I'd check out YouTube.com. For answers to questions/problems you're at the right place. Plenty of PW owners here that would be glad to help you.

Happy camping.

2010 Roadtrek
RS Adventurous 3500
gdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
Fleetwood Owners Club
Be specific on your questions, use pictures when you can and be amazed at the knowledge you'll get from this forum. As said before search YouTube and you will find videos from manufactors, Rv dealers and other rvers on a variety of subjects. Good luck and have fun!
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:48 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
As others have said, there are excellent videos on YouTube. As for the fresh water system, I would definitely sanitize it. If your manual does not explain how, this video should give you the general idea...

Sarah (RVM69), Hubby, and Harry the RVin' Dog
.......2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C | 2012 Jeep Wrangler

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote