Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-14-2018, 05:01 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Bolt View Post
I just love the new Wonder on the Ford Transit chassis. I'm a Ford guy and this one is on a very short list of my next coach. The Murphy bed is genius! I sure do wich they would do this in a slide model and I love the back bath with open commode area. They do so much with so little. You pay for it, though. I'm really really liking that unit.

They also just published a video of their second Ford Transit model with twin beds. I do like the twin type B's. But the way the MB model works is just too good to pass on, IMO...
Have the Wonder FTB on order to be delivered in early May. Moved from the Unity MB on the Sprinter which we loved as well. Reason to move: better floor plan, more light inside, better galley, way better chassis: Ford Transit is much more up to date than MB Sprinter.

Not quite nine months for us. Hopefully our baby won't be premature!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-07-2018, 07:41 PM   #16

So how did things go with your orders?
Van Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:50 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Diesel View Post
Well I was originally told 9 months. When then came and went I reached out to LTV directly, and was told that its scheduled to start the build in late June, which if I remember right its about a 3-4 week build so that would put shipment in late July, a full year after ordered.

So I guess I am looking at August. In my case I wasn't quite ready to take delivery anyway - I wanted to get a little closer to retirement first - so I'm not all that unhappy about the delay.
TampaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 02:08 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaSteve View Post
Well I was originally told 9 months. When then came and went I reached out to LTV directly, and was told that its scheduled to start the build in late June, which if I remember right its about a 3-4 week build so that would put shipment in late July, a full year after ordered.

So I guess I am looking at August. In my case I wasn't quite ready to take delivery anyway - I wanted to get a little closer to retirement first - so I'm not all that unhappy about the delay.
Must be fun. The anticipation of often as good as what we wait for sometimes, so there's that. How do they arrange the money commitment w/ regards to RV's that take several months to build and deliver?
Van Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:54 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Diesel View Post
Picked up our Wonder FTB in Vegas a week ago today. Perfect delivery! We loaded our stuff from the rental car into the coach and headed to SW Utah for a five night trip. Flawless. Ordered ours in mid-October and worked the process hard to get delivery.

Love the FTB model. Feels more spacious than our previous Unity MB because the floorplan is different. Airy inside due to lighter colors and more windows as the MB is not hiding the driver side coach window! Galley is amazing compared to Unity MB. Bathroom is smaller but shower is better. Chassis is superior in performance to MBZ. Love my Ford Transit. Averaged 16MPG on 1000 mile maiden voyage.

Get off the fence and get one on order!