Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:18 AM   #1

Does anybody offer an RV cover for a Winnebago ERA?

I have a 2011 Winnebago ERA and am looking for a good RV cover. So far all the class B covers I've found won't fit the ERA (24 feet). Any suggestions?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:26 AM   #2

Thor Owners Club
I would phone camping world or some other large retailer and have a chat with them about what would fit. I'm sure it can't be that difficult to find one that fits. It may not be a perfect fit but you won't be paying for a custom one off cover. Our cover for our 5er fits slightly loose but sure does the job.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #3

I bought a ADCO Class A Cover for my Class B that fits 20' to 24'. The length is fine and the extra material because of a Class A is taller isn't a big problem, one benefit is it goes clear to ground so the Tires are covered too. I park on gravel so it doesn't get dirty because some of its on the ground. I got lucky (?) and found a brand new still still in box on Craigslist for $150. It's the Aquashed with grey sides and white top with straps attached and zippers to access coach while its on.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #4

I'm going with a custom fitted cover by Calmark. Class B RV Cover | Calmark Cover Company
A bit more work for you, as you have to measure all the dimensions of your ERA, but my wife and I think it's worth it as we won't have as much wind-flapping-abrasion (WFA ) as with a loose fitting generic cover. Will cost us about $400, but we need sun protection down here in SWFL.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #5

Went with the best Calmark had, custom fitted, openings for the rear doors and the side, and I was off on the price. With shipping, it was over $900. My wife and I feel that it will be worth it for the sun protection. I'll be covering the wheels, too. It'll take 4 to 5 weeks for us to get it, and update here as to my impressions.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #6

Class B ERA cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by opabob View Post
I have a 2011 Winnebago ERA and am looking for a good RV cover. So far all the class B covers I've found won't fit the ERA (24 feet). Any suggestions?
I don't know whether you were successful in finding a cover to fit your ERA. We just ordered a Classic Accessories PolyPRO 3 Class B Cover through Amazon. Our A/C Heatpump is a low profile so we came in under the 117" tall size. 25' Length.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #7

$900 would have been less than 1/2 the cost of a RV port, with sides. And not worry about putting it on/off, rubbing the paint off, and only lasting 3 - 4 years.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #8

Classic Accessories PolyPRO 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickerelcove View Post
I don't know whether you were successful in finding a cover to fit your ERA. We just ordered a Classic Accessories PolyPRO 3 Class B Cover through Amazon. Our A/C Heatpump is a low profile so we came in under the 117" tall size. 25' Length.
The Amazon price was under $200 and free shipping. I'll provide an update when it arrives and we put it on.

Tags
offer, winnebago