First, congrats on the new rig!
For full hookups, you're going to need a few extras.
- Fresh water hose, up to you if you also get a filter. I did as I'm picky about my water quality.
- Pressure regulator so you don't blow out your plumbing. Model, price, etc., vary based on quality and features, but be sure you use one.
- Black water rinse hose, separate from fresh water hose!
- Disposable rubber gloves for the "dirty job" of hooking/unhooking sewer hose.
- Surge protector for electrical hookup to prevent spikes and drops from wrecking your new electrical system.
- 50A -> 30A adapter in case you can only find a spot w/ 50A service.
- Not sure if your rig has a macerator or gravity dump. If gravity, get one of those collapsible stands for the sewer hose to make sure it flows downhill....
That should get you started.
When hooking up the water, be sure your inside faucets are off before turning the shore water on. You don't want to be outside fiddling with connections and have water running in your sink only to realize you had the drain closed and now your new rig has water all over the floor! Seen it happen, don't let it be you.....
One last note. When connecting to park power, make sure the breaker on their box is OFF before hooking up the surge protector and house power. Once everything is connected, then flip the shore power on.
Once all connections are made and all internal systems check out, ENJOY!!!