Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-28-2016, 09:09 AM   #1

New Ford Transit RV, LT Wonder

Just saw that Leisure Travel has a new model the Wonder. Looks interesting, has anyone seen this? I assume other companies are starting to come out with small C's or B+s in the Ford. Any info would be appreciated on any new models that are out there, your thoughts, etc.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-28-2016, 09:36 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Winnebago makes one called the Fuse. The LTV and 'bago are both nice. The only limiter, IMO, is the 2,000 lb tow rating.

Rockwood27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 10:02 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwood27 View Post
Winnebago makes one called the Fuse. The LTV and 'bago are both nice. The only limiter, IMO, is the 2,000 lb tow rating.
I just looked at the Fuse, Fit RV and Lichtsinn Motors has a video on the 23A and 23T. I am really liking them. I wonder when we can view them in person, I live in the Northeast and don't want to wait til the Hershey show. Not sure why the tow capacity is so small, we have Winnebago B Era and ours tows 5000 lbs, tho we have never towed anything yet. Looking to possibly go up to a little big bigger B+, small C size. The only concern is that I think the air conditioner is the same one we have in our Era, but ours is the high efficiency low height, and it really struggles in very hot weather.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:44 PM   #4

Thor Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
I had the privilege to be parked next to a Ford Transit RV from Europe last night. The owners had it shipped here from Germany and are vacationing in the USA and Canada with it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	koah03242016dl.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	122219  
Old 03-24-2016, 05:56 PM   #5

I bought a Winnebago Fuse 23a and have had it for a month. So far I think it is pretty good. Not perfect, but works for us. During the month we have spent three nights and driven it over 1000 miles in the Florida. Have been getting about 15mpg at 70mph. Drives better than my F250 pickup truck and is about the same size. I won't make this a novel, but I have been putting the things I have been learning about the Fuse in a blog at:
The conFUSEd RVer

If you have any questions about the Fuse 23a I will tell you what I have found out so far.
Don
2017 Winnebago Fuse 23a
Tallahassee, Fl
Old 07-08-2016, 02:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp226 View Post
I bought a Winnebago Fuse 23a and have had it for a month. So far I think it is pretty good. Not perfect, but works for us. During the month we have spent three nights and driven it over 1000 miles in the Florida. Have been getting about 15mpg at 70mph. Drives better than my F250 pickup truck and is about the same size. I won't make this a novel, but I have been putting the things I have been learning about the Fuse in a blog at:
The conFUSEd RVer

If you have any questions about the Fuse 23a I will tell you what I have found out so far.
Don
2017 Winnebago Fuse 23a
Tallahassee, Fl
How are you liking your Fuse? Really LOVE the layout and look of that motorhome. We are considering moving up from our B to a B+ size. Only issue is wish the front driver's seat would turn around. I have to say tho that we looked at the 23T model with the back bed with side slide, and the bench sofa and dinette seats were gosh awful uncomfortable. I felt Winnebago should be ashamed of that, as their View/Navions and the Era we have now have extremely comfortable seats in coach. The twin bed and small sofa in the 23A did feel comfortable tho, as did the beds seem comfortable. Love all the windows, layout and decor also, feels so open in such a small unit.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:15 AM   #7

Still loving the fuse. The 23a layout works great for us. Right now we are eating lunch and relaxing at a rest stop on i75 in GA. There are some things that Winnebago could do better/work on but overall we think it is about right

Don
2017 Winnebago Fuse 23a
Tallahassee FL
http://confusedrv.com
Old 07-10-2016, 07:01 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebreeze View Post
I had the privilege to be parked next to a Ford Transit RV from Europe last night. The owners had it shipped here from Germany and are vacationing in the USA and Canada with it.
The European models really are much nicer and more functional IMO in the small sizes. We would love to have one of those. If you look toward the back, they have a HUGE garage. They do this by raising the bed up in the back of the coach.

Tags
ford