Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > New Horizons Owners Forum and NHOG
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-22-2019, 08:13 PM   #1

New Horizons Owners Club
New Horizons Owners Group Rally 2020!

To all -

Please let me introduce your 2020 NHOG Rally Masters - Ron and Maureen Nichols

It is now official! The next New Horizons Owners Group Rally will be at Mountain Views RV Park in beautiful Creede, Colorado! Save the dates - September 7-11, 2020. (Note: NHOG Rallies are held about every 18 months.) All present, new, and wannabe New Horizons Owners are cordially invited!

Mountain Views RV Park is south of Creede on the banks of the Rio Grande River in the San Juan Mountains along Silver Thread Byway. Mountain Views RV Park has been voted one of the most Big Rig Friendly parks in Colorado.

Maureen and I are working toward making the 2020 Rally one to remember! The Creede area in early September should be sunny with warm days (70s) and cool nights (40s). The Mountain Views RV Park has two nice meeting rooms and many other amenities. https://www.mountainviewsrv.com/amenities.html

As we are still in the planning stages, registration forms, costs, etc. will not be available until later this summer. We do have 50 RV spaces and 3 cabins reserved. As the rally will be starting on Labor Day 2020, we are also planning on some pre-rally events such as a visit to the hot springs in Pagosa Springs, perhaps a trip to Chimney Rock National Monument with an archaeologist-led tour of the Chaco Canyon-related Ancient Ones ruins, a drive over Slumgullion Pass to see the still active Slumgullion Landslide and Lake City. The Creede area and Mountain Views RV Park are very ATV/UTV friendly! One can even drive into Creede from the park on their ATV! We will be checking into ATV/UTV rentals.

So save the dates! Bring your fishing rod! Bring your kayaks! Bring your ATV/UTV! Bring your chairs! And bring your friendship and camaraderie.

More information will follow soon!

Regards,
Ron & Maureen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Entry Gate.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	254273   Click image for larger version

Name:	Views.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	254274  

geo-gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-14-2019, 08:53 PM   #2

New Horizons Owners Club
2020 NHOG Rally Registration forms are ready!

The 2020 NHOG Rally Registration forms are ready and have been sent out to all New Horizons owners for whom I have email addresses. I do have about 6 incorrect email addresses. If you are a New Horizons owner and did not receive the email, please PM me with your email address. I will send you the information ASAP. Also, if you are actively interested in purchasing a New Horizons RV (i.e., a "Wannabe") and would like to attend the rally, send me a PM with your email address.

Regards,
Ron
2020 NHOG Rally Master
Old 11-25-2019, 01:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo-gypsy View Post
The 2020 NHOG Rally Registration forms are ready and have been sent out to all New Horizons owners for whom I have email addresses. I do have about 6 incorrect email addresses. If you are a New Horizons owner and did not receive the email, please PM me with your email address. I will send you the information ASAP. Also, if you are actively interested in purchasing a New Horizons RV (i.e., a "Wannabe") and would like to attend the rally, send me a PM with your email address.

Regards,
Ron
2020 NHOG Rally Master
Please send New Horizons rally info to tatonka2001@gmail.com
Tatonka2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 02:46 PM   #4

New Horizons Owners Club
Is the Rally still going on?
If so please send registration information.
CDWatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:19 PM   #5

New Horizons Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDWatkins View Post
Is the Rally still going on?
If so please send registration information.
CDWatkins -

Yes, the rally is still scheduled for September 7-11. And the rally planning continues! I will send you the registration information.

Ron

Tags
horizon, rally