Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Keystone
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #1

cougar 322QBS Fiver

Hi all we just purchased this rig anyone else get this or similar rig. Any compliments. Complaints all welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	99458380_1thumb_550x410.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	29096  
mecfd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #2

I have this same model, just got it a couple months ago, spent a month back at the dealer fixing cosmetic manufacturer defects. So far on the two trips we have taken, we love it. I'm still working out a few little things. One that bugs me and I'm trying to figure out what to do different is when I set the jacks and get it level, the bedroom doors don't close, the alignment is off. Just fine when its sitting only on its wheels. So I know I'm putting a twist on the frame and probably with my back jacks. Just need to fine tune. How about you, anything you like or dislike yet? We had 9 people in for all the meals last weekend because it rained the whole time. No problem. Then the kids (3) played up front and the adults (6) had great space to hang out.
Boatycall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #3

Thor Owners Club
looks like a great set up. I like that the kids are upstairs. We have a 327RES and I sure see a lot of similarities between the 2. Lots of bang for your buck with cougars. The big thing on my wish list would be for a larger basement and bigger doors.
Fred1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatycall View Post
I have this same model, just got it a couple months ago, spent a month back at the dealer fixing cosmetic manufacturer defects. So far on the two trips we have taken, we love it. I'm still working out a few little things. One that bugs me and I'm trying to figure out what to do different is when I set the jacks and get it level, the bedroom doors don't close, the alignment is off. Just fine when its sitting only on its wheels. So I know I'm putting a twist on the frame and probably with my back jacks. Just need to fine tune. How about you, anything you like or dislike yet? We had 9 people in for all the meals last weekend because it rained the whole time. No problem. Then the kids (3) played up front and the adults (6) had great space to hang out.
We love the extra space also just wish there was more pantry space for food in the kitchen. But I am looking into adding a few more drawers by the radio if possible. I have not looked at that yet closely enough. If no we might even place some behind the TV somehow
Old 11-14-2012, 06:11 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1609 View Post
looks like a great set up. I like that the kids are upstairs. We have a 327RES and I sure see a lot of similarities between the 2. Lots of bang for your buck with cougars. The big thing on my wish list would be for a larger basement and bigger doors.
+1 on the doors.
Also would of like to see the same material used on the dining table instead of the wood they used.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #6

Cougar

We love the floor plan, just need to get used to the differences. We went from a camper, to a motorhome, to the 5th wheel.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #7

Cougar

picture of the rig
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012 Cougar.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	29195  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #8

one drawer for utensils is crazy, a better kitchen layout would be nice. We use the high spaces for bulk stuff and space going up to the front bedroom for food pantry, it seems to work.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:49 AM   #9

Quote:
one drawer for utensils is crazy, a better kitchen layout would be nice. We use the high spaces for bulk stuff and space going up to the front bedroom for food pantry, it seems to work.
Boy I agree with that then they wasted all that space behind the TV. I will look into shelves or wire basket drawers for this
Old 01-14-2013, 06:08 PM   #10

WE had a 314EFS bunkhouse bought new in 2006, loved it pulled it all over the country with a f250 4dr 4wd 7.3. up until 6 months ago and went thru some financial trouble, had to give it back. had a lil trouble with the suspension and took care of it by myself. we really miss it and wish we could have kept it. I would not hesitate to buy another, maybe some day.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #11

322QBS

We have been having a blast with our Cougar. Just spent a week at the beach a couple weeks ago and had great weather. We really like the layout and it keeps the kids stuff out of the way and up front. I finally got my truck set up so it rides nice. Air bags, RS9000 shocks, and went up 1" in the rims to 17" and 10 ply tires. I'm really happy with the ride now.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #12

Quote:
We have been having a blast with our Cougar. Just spent a week at the beach a couple weeks ago and had great weather. We really like the layout and it keeps the kids stuff out of the way and up front. I finally got my truck set up so it rides nice. Air bags, RS9000 shocks, and went up 1" in the rims to 17" and 10 ply tires. I'm really happy with the ride now.
Great to hear we get to ours April 25 can't wait