Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #1

2013 Changes

Long time reader, first time post......

Does anyone have any info on the changes for 2013? Lots of dealers showing orders coming in but details are sparse. I'm specifically interested in the Aspire models, but it looks like both Anthem and Cornerstone 2013's are out there.
MSMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #2

I have not seen any 2013 Aspires and likely will not for a while. They will put their efforts into catching up on orders for the higher level coaches before the entry model, imho. That being said, I really do not look for great changes in the Aspire as they were upgraded for 2012 and have a new floor plan out even since the 2012 models came out. The Cornerstone, on the other hand was not changed or upgraded from 2011 until the 2013 was introduced and we should know soon what those look like as they start hitting dealers lots. I have only seen one on a lot and Entegra often does not have all the changes in the very first unit of a new model year. We should see Anthems and Cornerstones on lots soon but if I were interested in buying a new Aspire I would call Joyce or Don at the factory and visit with them about what changes are planned and when the introduction of the new Aspire will be. They are very open to answering questions from customers at Entegra and will try to get you everything you need to make an informed decision. All just my opinion and experience.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #3

Thanks for that feedback, certainly will give them a call at some point. If anyone sees a '13 at the Tampa show or at the factory, details would be great.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #4

I am late to the party but wanted to add my thoughts... We purchased a 2012 Aspire 40DRQ just before Christmas and have been thrilled with the build quality and customer support. We live 2 hours from the plant so we took the coach in for its post maiden voyage punch list. Nothing major, just little stuff that's inevitable with such a complicated machine. Joyce at Entegra spent several hours with us going over everything to make sure they got it all covered. In addition they said they will do another full inspection before they return the coach to us to insure our punch list does not need updating! We could not be happier with our decision! Keep them on your very short list! We had always dreamed of a Tiffin but would not hesitate to buy another Entegra coach. We felt the overall build quality and design was a step up from the Phaeton. I am not bashing Tiffin, but I felt we got more bang for our buck with the Aspire. The outside appearance is stunning and turns a lot of heads!
rvguy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #5

RvGuy,

Entegra is #1 on my list right now and I haven't even seen one in person. (no dealers in SoCal that actually carry units). Tiffin has great service if you can spend 2 weeks driving to their factory. Between the spartan chassis, hung walls, flush slides/windows, in floor heat, lighting system, and focus on a quiet ride, no one is even close for the price point.

Also, other than the bracing issues, I have yet to see any travel supreme owners unhappy with their coach. So we just need to decide '12 vs '13 and tag or not (I have space issues), and actually see and drive one, so I can place my order.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Old 01-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Entegra claims that production is sold out into June. So if you order one it will be a 2013.
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #7

Ford Super Duty Owner
Dealers have them on order so they are available now with whatever options the dealers ordered.
mccsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #8

The 2013 Anthem will have the "Cornerstone" like awning package with just one awning 20'+/- long active. The rest of the awning boxes on the roof are cosmetic, giving a very clean look. I've seen the changes and it looks great.

The added options, I got from the RVDirect guys, Entegra added "Mobile Eye" ($1,250) a road sensor system, from what I understand beeps when a car gets to close in the front and sides of the coach, and "LED Lighting" package for the interior ($425). Colors, wood choices, and floorplans look the same.

Rob & Victoria
2011 42RB Entegra Aspire
rvbmw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:47 AM   #9

"The added options, I got from the RVDirect guys, Entegra added "Mobile Eye" ($1,250) a road sensor system, from what I understand beeps when a car gets to close in the front and sides of the coach, ....."

I have the VORAD system on my '07 TSSL. It is similar I guess to the Mobile Eye. It is really a very handy feature, whereas, it is always active, however when your turn signal is on, if there is someone beside you (blind spot or not) an alarm warns you not to change lanes. Really nice feature, even for the alert driver.
Jeff
La-Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #10

"The 2013 Anthem will have the "Cornerstone" like awning package with just one awning 20'+/- long active. The rest of the awning boxes on the roof are cosmetic, giving a very clean look. I've seen the changes and it looks great.

The added options, I got from the RVDirect guys, Entegra added "Mobile Eye" ($1,250) a road sensor system, from what I understand beeps when a car gets to close in the front and sides of the coach, and "LED Lighting" package for the interior ($425). Colors, wood choices, and floorplans look the same."

Thanks for posting the details. Its interesting that they moved the Aspire closer to the Anthem and now they seem to be moving the Anthem up toward the cornerstone. That may indicate changes at the top of the line are coming for '14 to move the Cornerstone up.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #11

Something exciting is happening with the Entegra 2013 Cornerstone. Entegra is making what is turning out to be a marvelous move. Entegra Coach invested $50k worth of improvements for the Aspire and Anthem then did not raise their prices. Other brands did the same thing but passed the cost to the consumers. The 2011 Entegra models ended the year with huge discounts because of over building and signing way to many dealers that did not know how to market this coach. the Texas guys and the RVDirect Group took advantage of these factory savings, then sold everything Entegra had.
Entegra Coach wanted to increase sales of the Cornerstone line (maybe 8-10 sold last year), instead of raising the price, Entegra lowered the price of the 2013 Cornerstone's by about $30,000 and made the new 600hp ISX Cummins standard ($25,000 option)!! Wow! From what I understand now, Entegra is worried about this news getting out and hurting the dealers that still have 2012 Cornerstone's on their lot. The news has gotten out and I see that Texas sold their last 2012, but Lazydays still has a 2012 Cornerstone on their lot. Entegra Coach had 4 "leftover" chassis to build on with the discontinued 500hp Cummins and it looks like Texas bought them.
The 2013 Cornerstone with the 600hp motor is what I have on order. Huge savings from the 2012 model and, I think, well worth the wait.

Rob & Victoria
2011 Entegra Aspire 42RB
"2013 Cornerstone on order"
rvbmw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #12

Congrats on the order! ^