Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-16-2019, 05:56 AM   #1

Skyline Owners Group
Spartan Chassis
Smile AGM 6 Volt Replacements Size/Specs

I purchased a 2001 TS in September, unfortunately the shop that it was taken two for gen service backed a Large truck into the front of it....So its still in the body shop having the front end replaced...With that said the 4 6volts currently on it need replaced, I am trying to get things lined up once it comes out to work on the coach. Want to go with the AGM batteries vs wet cells. Does anyone know what group/type specs will fit on the tray? Leaning towards the Lifelines, but would entertain other suggestions, just want to get the right size and max strength. Thanks!
41 TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-16-2019, 07:40 AM   #2

EarthX or other LiFePO4 Lithium Battery

I was thinking about going to EarthX, yes they are quite a bit more expensive but cost analysis over time they pay for themselves.

https://relionbattery.com/blog/best-...-ion-lead-acid

https://www.lithiumion-batteries.com/EVGOLFCART.php
Ron & Peri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:28 PM   #3

Location: Lake OZ,MO summer-RiverBend Motorcoach Resort,FL winter
Just replaced my 8yr old Deka AGM's on the house and my 7 yr old Optima chassis batteries. 2 of the 8 house batteries had failed, so replaced them all. Replaced all 11 batteries with Deka AGM's.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:51 PM   #4

Spartan Chassis
I've been happy with my Trojan T-125s.
Will probably go with Trojan T-105 AGMs next time as I am tired of out-gassing effects.
2023 F-150 Towed
rag_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, replace, replacement