Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #1

Hate to ask so many questions but I have no manuals

I'm trying to figure out how certain things work on our new (to us) 2006 TSS but I have no manuals.
Like the AGS and Magnum Energy controls.
The bathroom cabinet has a LOT of electronics in it called Intellitec. We don't know what that is.
We need some off white leather to make a couple of repairs on sofa (flex steel) but don't know where to get it.
Thanks to all!
Jdaniel2509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #2

The intellitec in the bathroom cabinet is the brains of all the keypads throughout the coach. For the lights, shades, and pocket doors. By the way, if you hold a light button down, they are also dimmers...
Jeff
La-Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #3

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel2509 View Post
I'm trying to figure out how certain things work on our new (to us) 2006 TSS but I have no manuals.
Like the AGS and Magnum Energy controls.
The bathroom cabinet has a LOT of electronics in it called Intellitec. We don't know what that is.
We need some off white leather to make a couple of repairs on sofa (flex steel) but don't know where to get it.
Thanks to all!
Jdaniel2509
Don't feel too bad about the questions..
I have a "new to me" 04 TS and I do have all the manuals.. Still have plenty of questions..
You could start by doing a search on the net by the name and model and see if the manuals are on line..
I would contact Flexsteel and see if they can supply the material for the seats..
Otherwise I would ask questions here as most are very open about sharing information.. And that way a dummy like me can learn from your questions as well..
Enjoy your new coach.. I am trying..
Ron Husak
04 DS04 40 foot
rhusak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #4

Thanks. I have now found a lot of the info I was looking for in the stickies. There's going to be a large learning curve as I learn all these new systems
Jdaniel2509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #5

Don't feel bad, we have been on the same very long learning curve for the last year after buying our first very well kept TS from another member of the forum. Thanks to many on the forum, we are learning more each day. Good luck.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #6

Location: Lake OZ,MO summer-RiverBend Motorcoach Resort,FL winter
Here you go, all with simple google search:

Document Library
Service and Technical Support
Sorry, somewhere I have all the documentation in PDF, call Intellitec and they can send to you.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
INTELLETEC CONTROLLERS----DOUBLE CLICK ON PICTURES FOR DIAGRAMS & ORDERING INFO.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual