Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-30-2015, 09:54 AM   #1

i have a few questions

I have a 2004 TS 40 foot.

Does the drivers seat swivel around 180 degrees to face the back of the coach? If so, how is it done.

Our keypad doesn't seem to work for the entry door. Can someone give a brief explanation of how it works and what might be wrong with it. I don't get any light when the unit is touched.

Our ice maker works on the Norcold fridge but it doesn't make a lot of ice. Could the 1 micron filter be the problem because it slows the flow down through the filter?

Also, the right side of the freezer won't keep ice cream frozen. Could it be that it has to lay on the bottom of the freezer and not on a self?

Thanks John
docsholiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-30-2015, 11:19 AM   #2

Your driver seat will swivel 180 deg........make sure it is set all the way back, the steering wheel tilt is all the way up and lift the latch located on the right arm rest and rotate counter-clockwise.
mmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:01 PM   #3

Coastal Campers
Spartan Chassis
No cold Norcold; I am the original owner of our 2007, TS Envoy 42. Last summer up in Harrisburg, Or., change out the norcold to a residential Samsung RF 197. Check out the Ref change out. You will never get frozen ice cream with the norcold unless you are in Alaska! If you go to this thread.
Refrigerator Replacement. Also, with this unit check and clean all grounds especially the clean grounds, this is the biggest problem with the smart wheel decoder and wipers.
Also, I install turn signals mid of the coach, this has helped with those that do not see the turn signal (use the air horn for the others). Another good site to check out is www.rvcruzer.com. Excellent!!
Welcome and good luck
Fred
Redonion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:57 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
My Select seat has a swivel latch in the front between your knees. I found instructions on the door key pad on the web. Google it.
drwyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:39 PM   #5

Not sure on all of these coaches and instructions. My seats have to be all the way forward so when you swing the seat around it ends up farther back in the coach...off centered on the swivel....hard to understand until you swivel one.
DA_BUS is offline   Reply With Quote