Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #1

I need help finding parts

I have 2005 TS select 45ft
I need one outside docking light fixture can't find
I also need new onboard compressor that runs the air side of my equalizer jacks
Does anyone have ideas?
Dr kruse
Drkruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-07-2014, 08:42 PM   #2

You might try ppl, they have a large catalog of parts, or call them and see if they can help.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/r...ccessories.htm
charliej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:04 PM   #3

Nor'easters Club
I was never able to find exact replacement docking lights, but if you are interesting in replacing them with LED assemblies I documented some info here:

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f274/ts-q...ds-164667.html

Regarding the air compressor, I'm not sure what is installed on the Select, but there is no air compressor associated with the Equalizer System on my Envoy. I thought I read once that some Selects used an additional compressor for the genset slide and pneumatic door operators, but that too was independent of the Equalizer System. Most likely someone with a Select will chime in. Good luck.
sailor_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:05 AM   #4

Tractor Supply (TSC) has what you need. I bought one this summer, popped out the bulb and installed it in the old frame. The lens looks a little different, so, if it bothers you, simply buy two and replace both on the same side. I didn't find the difference enough to justify replacing both.

Good luck.
alfetch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkruse View Post
The Equalizer system pumps ATF only. It connects with the Hadley air suspension system to deflate the air bags as the jacks come down, and to close the air bag valves when the jacks come up.

But the Hadley system controls the air pump...big one back on the Cummins.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #6

Might give Entegra Coach a call, ask for service department and ask for Jacob. He use to work at TS and has a spreadsheet of parts for the coaches. He's helped me in the past.
2013 Newell #1472
2006 Travel Supreme Select
Dale F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
I have two sources you might try:

2004 Travel Supreme Motorhome Salvage, Travel Supreme Motorhome Used Parts,Spartan Mountian Master Used Parts - Colaw RV Used Parts

As you can see in the address, they have a salvaged Travel Supreme and they are selling off the parts. Should be able to get a light here.

The other source I have been sucessful with is Travel Supreme Parts. He bought out DJ Industries. Call Kornel @ 731-416-6630 or e-mail @ travelsupremeparts@att.net

Good Luck

Dave
2007 Travel Supreme Alante
dcphil_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #8

Contact equalizer at (800) 846-9659 for the compressor. They have plenty on hand. I was there not to long ago and was told they have them in stock and, unlike many of the air side parts, can be restocked. If you go to their web site they also have instructions on how to replace it. This compressor is located in basement compartment and supplies air to a pancake air tank that supplies air to the leveling system only. I'm sure you checked fuse already. I hopes this helps.
Steve
Old Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkruse View Post
I have 2005 TS select 45ft
I need one outside docking light fixture can't find
Does anyone have ideas?
Dr kruse
Just a few months ago I bought exact replacement docking lights from Precision Painting in Bremen IN. They sell them in pairs.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:34 PM   #10

I just saw your posting, so you likely already have your parts. I had Precision Painting do some upgrades to our coach several years ago and had them install new LED docking lights. They are great. The factory installed lights that were located under the fuel filler doors would always fill up with diesel if I wasn't careful filling my tanks and it backslplashed! The new LED's are totally tight! Regarding other parts for your TS, TRAVEL SUPREME PARTS, 713-417-6630, is very good. Kornel Tessenyl, the owner, picked up the slack when DJ Specialties decided to pack it in. I've dealt with Kornel and if he doesn't have what you need in stock, he'll work like the dickens to source it for you.....Rod
rnchernos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
need help, parts