Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-13-2007, 06:38 PM   #15

Freightliner Owners Club
Walt, if you don't understand, I know I don't either. But they must've been concerned their posters were going over to irv2, and that I would expedite the process. Maybe they really do know the end game here?

Anyway, the countdown for your home sale/retirement is on. How long will it take to sell the house? Mine took a year, so hope it's not that long. We were really chiomping at the bit to get it sold and probably would have accepted ANY offer....ha! Keep us posted on your developments.
slabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2007, 08:52 AM   #16

Hi, we're Bernie and Marlene, staying warm (usually ) in Goodyear, AZ. Since Slabman couldn't mind his manners on the Diesel RV Forum, we thought we'd follow him over here.

We bought an '02 TS 40DS02 new in March, 2002. Have almost 75,000 miles on it and wouldn't consider trading.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #17
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Bernie and Marlene, welcome to iRV2.

We're glad you joined us.

Come back and visit us often.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #18

Freightliner Owners Club
Bernie is a well-known RVer on many boards and always has some good advice to posters in need of help. Hard to get him out of Goodyear, though. Welcome aboard!
Old 12-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #19
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Hard to get him out of Goodyear, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me about it!

Been trying to get him over here for awhile.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #20
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slabman:
Well, you probably won't see me on the MSN Board again. Seems I offended the administrator when I mentioned this new board at irv2. I guess he doesn't want any "unloyal" fans? That's OK....this forum has a lot more to offer ALL RV owners. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bob, feel free to mention any ole website you wish over here.....we're happy to have everyone here and we're certainly aware there are many other places folks like to peruse....

One happy family here....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:21 PM   #21

Hey all. Thanks for the TS forum. Just found it tonight. Guess I need to visit more often, and not just when I have a question

Steve and Joan here. We have been on the other forums here awhile, but not a big poster. We are not retired, but have been full-timers since we bought our new '99 36RLTSO Express. Still living in the same trailer. Went to the factory for the first time last October for a few minor leaks, and upgraded the roof from rubber to fiberglass. Decided if we are going to keep it another 10 years, might as well put a little into it. No major problems since it was new.

We are traveling medical people. Joan is an Operating Room nurse, and I do X-rays, CTs, and MRIs. We have been all over western USA and love it. We normally work at a hospital 3 to 6 months, then on to a new adventure.

Well, enough rambling for now. Just wanted to say thanks and re-introduce ourselves.

P.S. Is there a prize for having the oldest rig on the TS forum (so far anyway)?

03 Toyota Tundra V8
radshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:52 PM   #22

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well, enough rambling for now. Just wanted to say thanks and re-introduce ourselves.

P.S. Is there a prize for having the oldest rig on the TS forum (so far anyway)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
...No need for re-introductions..after all - this is iRV2...and once you are introduced..then you don't need to be re-introduced!
Glad you have made a reconnetion with the site...and found they added a TS forum! We will need folks like you to get the word out! The only way to keep things fresh is to have others like you visit & post!
Again... glad you have reconnected.. let me know if I can help keep it interesting for you!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #23

Hi All: Rich & Cindy, 2008 42DSO4, Insignia chassie, Customized Envoy box with Alante& Select components. Custom Insignia paint. Have been a Irv2 member for a while. Previous coach a Monaco. Spend winter in Fla. summer in S.C. and rest of country. Did not especially like MSN site. This is more user friendly. Looking forward to TS rallies to put faces with names. Rich,Cindy& "The baby Stoli" Boston Terrier.
Mrboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:43 PM   #24

Freightliner Owners Club
Rich, where are you going to be in Florida? Are you going to the Tampa show like many of us are?
Old 01-04-2008, 06:11 AM   #25

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slabman:
Rich, where are you going to be in Florida? Are you going to the Tampa show like many of us are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We are currently in Bushnell,Fla. Not sure on Tampa show. Possibly for a day visit as we are only 45 min. away.Rich
Mrboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:20 AM   #26

Slabman.....you probably haven't been notified yet but, because of your internet group "record",you are being "pre-kicked" out of the Tampa Show!

2009 Tiffin 43 QRP
Jersyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #27

Appalachian Campers
Hi all. Glad we have a TS page.
Welcome to all the new TS folks.
IRV2 is a great place with wonderful people.
Joe (SmokyJoe) and I have had our TS sence 2001 Love it and have logged many enjoyable miles.
We have the 28th class A TS made. Have never regretted buying her.
We have been waiting a Very long time for our home/business and property to sell so we can retire and go full time. Sure hope it happens soon.
Look forward to seeing you all down the road.

Tow 2001 PT Cruiser
Colette and Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #28

Freightliner Owners Club
Joisiemon, if you want to even think about a Tiffin coach, I'll see to it you are banished to the Eagles waterboy status! Remember, I'll be watching you......