Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2019, 08:31 AM   #1

Exclamation Need wiring diagrams for 2007 TS Limited

Hello

I have found the wiring diagrams for the 2002 but unfortunately they are using different components then we have in our 2007. Is there anyone kind enough to share or point me in the direction for diagrams on newer units?

Thank you for your help.
foreverfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-08-2019, 08:37 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverfree View Post
Hello

I have found the wiring diagrams for the 2002 but unfortunately they are using different components then we have in our 2007. Is there anyone kind enough to share or point me in the direction for diagrams on newer units?

Thank you for your help.
Pretty sure it is Hit or Miss by 2007 - TS never really followed or allowed access to any of this info (Doubt they followed a Plan) Trust me, I spent a lot of time there (A LOT of TIME) - info and control was not a high point in 2006-7, they were just trying to make it through the next month.

What specifically do you need - as most of this is just, Trace the Wire to Find the Problem.----

JMHO,
Busskipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:21 PM   #3

The schematics for slide out control area and electric awnings. Anything is helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busskipper View Post
Pretty sure it is Hit or Miss by 2007 - TS never really followed or allowed access to any of this info (Doubt they followed a Plan) Trust me, I spent a lot of time there (A LOT of TIME) - info and control was not a high point in 2006-7, they were just trying to make it through the next month.

What specifically do you need - as most of this is just, Trace the Wire to Find the Problem.----

JMHO,
foreverfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 05:39 AM   #4

Location: Lake OZ,MO summer-RiverBend Motorcoach Resort,FL winter
Are you having an issue with wiring or doing a remodel? Most wiring diagrams only show path/trace and connections, not location or access to same. I can tell you that the window awnings have a connection behind each awning housing and connections also on the outside wall of slides behind kitchen cabs, behind couch on dr. side slide, under bed, and behind cab. in bedroom on pass. side. Really depends on floor plan. The slide wiring is easy access in basement above the alum. panels attached to the ceiling of the basement. Wires are color coded. If you are having electric window awning problems, have you upgraded the motors in same to the new style motor and conversion kit? The original motors attached to the awning roller with 2 screws into plastic that twisted out easily if not adjusted properly, the upgraded ones attach via a hub assembly on the end of the motor. Slide out controlers are located in electric bay below driver. More info on what you are attempting would be helpful.

Tags
wiring, wiring diagram