RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-09-2019, 10:03 PM   #1

Replacement shower door?

Hey all, Im wanting to replace the entire shower stall door so I dont have to mess with the roller deal anymore... anyone have a good replacement? or info on where to find one? Thank U

treadlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-10-2019, 03:04 AM   #2

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlight View Post
Hey all, Im wanting to replace the entire shower stall door so I dont have to mess with the roller deal anymore... anyone have a good replacement? or info on where to find one? Thank U

Contact Kornel at Travel Supreme Parts. https://www.travelsupremeparts.com/

Old 04-10-2019, 06:17 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlight View Post
Look this discussion over may help - Shower door roller quick fix

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...rs/V5KXipERacc

https://www.google.com/search?q=show...hrome&ie=UTF-8

From the post;

"If you have followed the shower door that blew up thread you will know that I stopped at Entegra in Oct. to see if one of there enclosure would work in my 2007 Select. I was informed by a ex T/S employee that worked there, that it would and recommended that if I want to order one to order it through Hope's Camper Corner in Monroe, La. Arriving in Gulf Shores I ordered it, they then order it through Entegra who then ordered it through Shower Enclosure of America ( http://www.praxisgroupllc.com/ShowerDoors.html ) in Elkhart, In. The manufacture dropped shipped it to me directly here in Gulf Shores. It arrived in like a week when I was told about 3 weeks, that was great. As I assembled it I was missing a few parts it turned out. I contacted the dealer (Hope's) and they called Entegra. Within 1 hour Entegra called me and got right on the problem. About another hour goes by and Shower Enclosure America calls me and says the installation package (which was ommited) was being shipped out shortly and asked if 3 day ground was ok, fine with me I said. I'm not used to this promptness!!!!! What the hell, this is great !!! INSTALL.......... The installation went fine, removing the old one and cleaning all the old silicone from base and walls. It fit just fine with no modifications using the same base that was installed by T/S. There was no base shipped with the new enclosure.

Hope's charged me $751.00 for the enclosure. Dealers set there own price so maybe someone else would sell it cheaper I don't know, didn't shop around.

The part number, 0204919 is the Entegra part number for the complete enclosure but not the base. There was no part number on the shower enclosure or paper work other than Installation instructions for 150 series enclosure. It doesn't appear that you can order from Shower Enclosure directly.

Overall the shower looks the same but with a different roller assembly which you can order separately, which works wonderful for those of you with worn out rollers! The new rollers will not work on your old enclosure.

I'm awaiting the install package to arrive tomorrow which contains a door latch for traveling that looks better than the piece of plastic that came with the old enclosure and a couple of door stops and some screws.

I think I've covered everything. Any questions just ask......overall experience was 9 out of 10. Steve
"

Another Shower Question!!

Lots of info out there but the best seems to be SEA at around $500.00

Best of luck,
Busskipper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, door, replace, replacement, shower