Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #1

Trip to Precision Paint Bremen In.

Hello everyone, Will finally a T/S owner we purchased a 07 45 ft Alante in Indio Calif a couple of months ago. Had a great time driving our new to us coach from Calif to Arkansas. I called Paul at Precision Paintlng and made an appointment You see I cracked a windshield on the way home.Paul said to tape the windshield up with Gorilla tape , so I taped the outside and inside and made the remained part of the trip fine. The trip from Arkansas to Indiana took two days what beautiful country. I cant say enough great things about Paul Conley and all the employees at Precision Paint. They did a great job X-Brassing and replacing both front windshields I also had a short list of about 13 items to be fixed or looked at from new docking lites to adjusting the air leak at the entry door.They also installed new rubber around the driver side front slide. If there is anything you need for your T/S call Paul they make you feel like family when you leave I know now why someone in one of the treads said Don't get fuel in Indiana .Back home in Arkansas now planing our next trip. If any of you T/S owners are traveling thru Arkansas on I-40 half way between Little Rock and Fort Smith at exit 94 give a shout I have two RV sites on the farm with 50 amp hook up , sewer dump , water and level sites. Would be great to meet you---Pete
Sirmowsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #2

Pete,
Congrats on the new Coach!
Yours is newer than mine, so you should have many trouble free (relatively speaking - LOL) years ahead of you!!!!
Good to hear another good report about Precision Painting.
Drew
PS: I may take you up on your offer next year.
OldHatt45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:32 PM   #3

Congrats Pete, always happy to have folks join our small TS group. Enjoy.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:43 PM   #4

We had an 07 Alante and loved it. We went through the same thing with Paul. The x bracing also improved the handling quite a bit. Congrats on you coach.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:41 PM   #5

Nor'easters Club
Good to hear about another happy TS owner. One of these years we need to find a central location and have a rally.

Lou
05 TS Envoy 38DS04
sailor_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:44 AM   #6

Spartan Chassis
Pete, I'm a relatively new TS owner myself, but I can tell you the guys that responded to your post are very knowledgable and willing to share that info with the rest of us.
Congrats on your new ride.
You might want to be careful about the invite. We might all show up your place one weekend for a rally!
2023 F-150 Towed
rag_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:42 PM   #7

Congratulations on your new coach. I echo what you said about Paul and Precision Paint. I had X-Bracing work done and windshield reset about 2 weeks ago. I then went on up to Charlotte, MI to let Spartan do its 44 point inspection. I highly recommend getting this done if you are in the area. No ones knows the product better than the factory.

Tags
paint