Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-31-2019, 06:54 PM   #57

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rag_ftw View Post
Thanks to Matt D and brobox for the heads up. I missed it the last time but just got mine ordered!

Has anyone found a good OBD-II to USB adapter? I'm going to need one as my VMSPEC is using my one OBD-II plug.
I used a 120v adapter. I believe I got it on Amazon
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-31-2019, 07:01 PM   #58

Well I just tried. 5 different reps, 4 transfers, 58 minutes spent, ended up hanging up after the 5th rep asked me if I was ready to order a new cell phone on my account after I had just requested the Mobley. So she wasn't listening to me at all.
Maybe I'll try again later after I cool down...
Old 01-31-2019, 07:09 PM   #59

Entegra Owners Club
Did you ask for the "Car Connect" department?
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:43 PM   #60

Entegra Owners Club
I think this was the adapter I ordered.
Mobile AC Adapter for AT&T ZTE Mobley – OBD Cellular Wi-Fi Hotspot Device https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L8CEDBU..._7c7uCb936BFSY
Don’t know if the link will post correctly- I’m writing this on my phone- so I’ll try again if it doesn’t show up correctly. If my recall can be trusted, there was a setting on the adapter to prevent it from timing out I know it took a conversation with the company before it worked correctly. I’ve had it over a year and it’s still working fine.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:55 PM   #61

Two Hours later, received the "Incoming! We shipped your order" email.

That was fast.

1995 36' Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser (Model #8360) on 1995 Spartan EC-2442 Chassis w/Granning Air Ride | Cummins B5.9L 12V 230hp | Allison MD3060 6-Speed WTEC II
CoachStreamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:00 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobojay View Post
I assume since this is cellular based that the Mobley has a SIM card in it?
Yes, and several people (including me) have moved the SIM card to other devices.
aether_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:58 PM   #63

Quote:
Well I just tried. 5 different reps, 4 transfers, 58 minutes spent, ended up hanging up after the 5th rep asked me if I was ready to order a new cell phone on my account after I had just requested the Mobley. So she wasn't listening to me at all.
Maybe I'll try again later after I cool down...

You should be able to determine if you need to hang up in the first 2 minutes IMO. I had to myself a few times.

See my POST

1995 36' Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser (Model #8360) on 1995 Spartan EC-2442 Chassis w/Granning Air Ride | Cummins B5.9L 12V 230hp | Allison MD3060 6-Speed WTEC II
Old 01-31-2019, 09:02 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Did you ask for the "Car Connect" department?

I wouldn't ask that, watch the video in Post #7 in this Thread

Quote:
Don't call the call the Connected Car Department
Quote:
If they try to hand you off to the 'Connected Car Department', Just HANG UP and TRY AGAIN!
As of this Post, the only numbers you should call:

@ that video around 2:35 mins
Primary 855-894-9945 <--- Start Here, several attempts if necessary
Secondary 866-662-4548

Old 01-31-2019, 09:08 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachStreamr View Post
You should be able to determine if you need to hang up in the first 2 minutes IMO. I had to myself a few times.

See my POST

I ended up in the correct department at the end, but besides having to start all over again with the request for the 4th time (none of the reps after the first one got the story from the previous one), then she asks "so you are wanting to order a new cell phone?"
Old 01-31-2019, 09:09 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfryman View Post
Yes, and several people (including me) have moved the SIM card to other devices.
Thanks, I figured on picking up a cheap portable hot spot and switching the SIM card...
Old 01-31-2019, 09:18 PM   #67

Quote:
I ended up in the correct department at the end, but besides having to start all over again with the request for the 4th time (none of the reps after the first one got the story from the previous one), then she asks "so you are wanting to order a new cell phone?"

Yes, I learned this the hard way after getting hanged up on with the 2nd Rep (near end of the transaction).

If you fail on a call, expect to start over, no point even bringing up a previous call/attempt, no matter how far you thought you got in the process. START OVER! If they want to transfer you or just transfer you - JUST HANG UP and START OVER!

You need that ID# at the end of a successful call/attempt (ID# is Order# in the Required acceptance of Terms & Conditions before order shipment email). The Rep will give it to you verbally near the end of the call, if successful. He/She should tell you this, that you have to wait for the ID# at the end of the call - to know your transaction is complete.

Old 01-31-2019, 09:32 PM   #68

Well, I got no emails about conditions or rules and no email about confirming order. So....I called back. After several different connections I got someone who knew what I was talking about. He checked my ‘order’ and discovered (he said) that the had my email wrong and that was probably why I didn’t get them. He said he tried to correct email address but his computer would not allow it. Said that his information said the Mobley was being shipped tonight. (Yeah, right). Said to follow my order by using the 17 digit order # and going to att.com/check status and put the number in (which he confirmed) to check status. Did that and got ‘not a valid order #’!! WTF is ATT really this clueless. It’s an absolute joke.
firedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 09:42 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedoc View Post
Well, I got no emails about conditions or rules and no email about confirming order. So....I called back. After several different connections I got someone who knew what I was talking about. He checked my ‘order’ and discovered (he said) that the had my email wrong and that was probably why I didn’t get them. He said he tried to correct email address but his computer would not allow it. Said that his information said the Mobley was being shipped tonight. (Yeah, right). Said to follow my order by using the 17 digit order # and going to att.com/check status and put the number in (which he confirmed) to check status. Did that and got ‘not a valid order #’!! WTF is ATT really this clueless. It’s an absolute joke.

You should get a 'verify your email address' email while you are on the phone. Perhaps not if you are an existing AT&T Wireless Customer. We were a AT&T DirecTv Customer previous to calling for this Promo.

The Rep should stay on the phone with you until you receive and accept the 'Required acceptance of Terms & Conditions before order shipment' email - Read then accept by clicking on the link in that email.

Old 01-31-2019, 09:57 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachStreamr View Post
You should get a 'verify your email address' email while you are on the phone. Perhaps not if you are an existing AT&T Wireless Customer. We were a AT&T DirecTv Customer previous to calling for this Promo.

The Rep should stay on the phone with you until you receive and accept the 'Required acceptance of Terms & Conditions before order shipment' email - Read then accept by clicking on the link in that email.

As I said, when I was talking to rep at the order they took all the information, they said nothing about an email to respond to.

I did get an email about 12 hours later to ‘confirm my email’ by clicking on a link. But when I clicked on it I got an error message- it didn’t work. I called the number they gave as an alternative and got results as explained in my last post.🤬
firedoc is offline   Reply With Quote