Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardan1 View Post
Thanks Erace, It's very nice! To go into full detail of our experience would consume a whole day of typing.

And for the record Steve: 315 tires on the new anthems. Ours does have them.
Saw your comment about the 315's. That fills in one of my many blanks. Thank you. One more thing, I'm assuming you have in-floor heating throughout the coach. Does this include the bedroom as well as your toilet room? I asked the question today and got kind of a soft non-committal answer from the factory rep. He said that it will cover the bedroom but maybe not include the toilet room. Huh?

I have a list of questions and knowing that you have had your's a while, I would like to send you my list to see if you had some of the same concerns or issues crop up during your PDI?

Thanks for your input.
Best...

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #30

When you get tile in the bedroom, it's partially heated. whether DLQ or RBQ, the toilet is not heated. The rear bath is also not heated on the RBQ

Old 03-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardan1 View Post
When you get tile in the bedroom, it's partially heated. whether DLQ or RBQ, the toilet is not heated. The rear bath is also not heated on the RBQ
Dana - Thanks...I was afraid of that. You would think when they run the lines, they would cover all the anticipated tiled areas before they secure the sub-floor.

And you pay extra for the cold tile.

Did you have carpet laid in your toilet room? How cold does the tile get without the heat?

Thanks
Old 03-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #32

It's not that it is not heated but that it doesn't have in floor heating in the rear bathroom. You can still use your furnace or heat pumps. Also in my case the folks at Entegra are going to install the in floor heating in my bedroom this July. I undrstand it can't be done in bedroom. I also read here that if you order tile floor in bedroom they now install in floor heating there.
bill2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #33

Ricky,
There is a throw rug on the floor in rear bathroom so your feet won't be cold. I think the reason they can't get back there with the in floor heat has to do with the engine maybe?
Old 03-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #34

Oops second last post should read I understand it cant be done in bathroom.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #35

Right Bill, because of the engine, there is no in floor heat in a rear bath. Which is why they give you the fitted rug. We have a throw rug in the toilet area. I'm not sure how much of the bedroom is heated. Chuck told me that "Most" of the bedroom has in floor heat. If that means it has heat in all but the area for the engine cover. I'm not sure!
Ricky,
Did you talk to chuck at entegra. where did you order your coach. Entegra has always at least tried to answer questions. Not that they have the answers immediately, but they will get back to you when they do get an answer for you.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #36

Entegra Owners Club
D - Yes I have talked with Tadd and sent him a list of questions and issues that I hope can be addressed when the coach is "on the line" as opposed to dealing with fixes after the fact.

There are so many of you current owners out here that I believe can help Entegra make their coaches better simply by listening to some of your advice.

This is the very first "new" coach I have had built. And I've heard the stories. Which is why I purchased a new Entegra. It's a lot of money and I'm trusting the Entegra staff to deliver a top quality product.

Thanks again for your help and counsel. It's a great community to be a part of.