Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-13-2014, 11:24 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens2012 View Post
Joe and Bonnie
Congratulations. Looking good

Roy
Thanks Roy!
Whitewater18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2014, 03:37 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Beautiful coach! The paint colors and scheme are outstanding. Enjoy.
Bill in FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Angry Not Good

Well…… here's the story so far……
Our coach left Entegra last Friday or Saturday in route to Lazydays Tucson. It was projected to arrive Monday so that we could go down and take delivery this week. Its now Wednesday late afternoon and the coach hasn't shown up in Tucson.
There are 5 people between Lazydays, Entegra, and the delivery company trying to find where the coach is. Apparently the driver(s) are not answering their cell phones and do not have voicemail set up. How can these people lose a 43 foot motorhome??
What exactly are the drivers doing? Camping in our new coach at some lake on the way??

So we are just waiting for some information.

If anyone out there sees the MH pictured at the first of this thread somewhere between Middlebury and Tucson, let us know. Meanwhile…..
Old 05-14-2014, 06:09 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Joe, that is crazy. Somebody should be able to get to the bottom of this quickly. Hopefully you will get info real soon. Keep us informed. Best of luck.

Roy
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:10 PM   #19

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewater18 View Post
Well…… here's the story so far……
Our coach left Entegra last Friday or Saturday in route to Lazydays Tucson. It was projected to arrive Monday so that we could go down and take delivery this week. Its now Wednesday late afternoon and the coach hasn't shown up in Tucson.
There are 5 people between Lazydays, Entegra, and the delivery company trying to find where the coach is. Apparently the driver(s) are not answering their cell phones and do not have voicemail set up. How can these people lose a 43 foot motorhome??
What exactly are the drivers doing? Camping in our new coach at some lake on the way??

So we are just waiting for some information.

If anyone out there sees the MH pictured at the first of this thread somewhere between Middlebury and Tucson, let us know. Meanwhile…..
wow that is precarious...maybe they got hijacked and they are on their way to my house..then i will drive it over in a week or two.

surely the factory has way to track drivers
Enjoying the 2008 Damon Tuscany 4056, #3998 no your eyes are fine, there are really 6 slides
2022 F150 King Ranch or 2012 Edge toads

powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:38 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Keep us in the loop! We all love a good mystery..
Old 05-15-2014, 02:44 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Yep, the line today is " we don't know anything".

The lack of communication has me pretty disappointed with Entegra.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:56 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
That is unbelievable. As well as totally unacceptable.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:57 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewater18 View Post
Yep, the line today is " we don't know anything".

The lack of communication has me pretty disappointed with Entegra.
I hate to report this and I know it's not something anyone waiting for a delivery wants to hear.... We were behind a Jayco Seneca leaving the plant today being driven by a transport driver that turned right in front of a Chevy Suburban doing 55 MPH. The Seneca and Surburban were both totaled. I had to stay and give a report the the Hwy Patrol as I was the only witness. 100% the transport divers fault. Almost wish it would have been my coach, it sure would have ended my problems.

I won't even comment on the communications yet, but I have to agree. More on that later.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
I think I shook things up a little bit at Entegra today. After I sent out a scathing e-mail this afternoon, I received a call back from our sales rep right away. He agreed that they have not done a very good job of keeping us informed. He says things will be changed on how they do things at Entegra.

So, the rep did give me an update. Turns out our coach is still sitting in the yard in Middlebury. Starcraft (the delivery company) assigned a driver who never showed up to pick it up. One would think that after 6-7 days after the driver was suppose to leave, that someone would notice our coach still in the yard! The driver has been fired, however that doesn't get us our coach anytime soon. I also relayed my displeasure with their lack of tracking their MHs. I was assured that would change as well.

When is it going to leave the yard?? Not sure. It seems that they also changed some of the equipment that comes with the MH without informing those that have one on order. (that communications thing again) Again, I informed the rep of my displeasure with the change, and lack of communications of the change and he agreed that they should equip the MH as advertised.

At this point, the earliest I could take delivery of the MH at Lazydays is June 9th as we have other commitments. I hope they can get it there and have it in perfect condition by then. Of course, after Chuck's last post, it seems Starcraft is now down 2 delivery drivers.

I'll keep you all informed.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:36 PM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
Joe, especially after I checked on your coach for you last week and was told it was turned over to transportation and no longer in their system. I didn't know it was that easy to loose a $300,000+ MH.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:39 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Joe, that is crazy. You are right, complete lack of communication. Also what equipment are you referring to?
Old 05-15-2014, 08:05 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Where's Tad, what's his new job?
Old 05-15-2014, 08:14 PM   #28

Entegra Owners Club
I withdrew a post...if you folks read it, apologize...I really don't know what the solution is. I suspect the following needs to happen:

#1 - Entegra Sales at Middlebury - what is their role? I don't know, but it isn't interface with the customer on customer questions or affairs, today. Four unanswered emails, I think I can say that for sure.

#2 - Underpaid delivery drivers isn't going to improve the situation.

#3 - If Entegra wants to play with the big boys, they are going to have to change. You can run $100M/yr processes, management and leadership if you want to become a $500M/yr company. It just doesn't work that way...my humble opinion from some hurtful experiences.

#4 - Entegra MUST MAKE THEIR DEALERS STEP UP. In my opinion, if Entegra wants the dealer to interface with the customer on the sale and delivery (as suggested by the complete unwillingness to allow for a paid for delivery at Middlebury), then they have to quit being the friend to the dealers and start being the parent. Incentives don't get paid until customers are satisfied...as measured by independent customer surveys.

JMHO
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote