Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-07-2015, 09:22 PM   #211

Entegra Owners Club
Oh my, watch out for LD of Tucson. They sold us extra stuff and then didn't install it, failed to refund our earnest money until we called them on it, forgot to put the temporary license on and we drove home with NO license. Then it took them over 90 days to get the title to us so we could license it.
Katsuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-07-2015, 09:29 PM   #212

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg44b View Post
According to your time frame, if you don't have a trade in you can get up to 35% off MSRP. This of course if you can wait until the 16 models starts rolling out. You can get 30% off in Orlando today, I ended up getting 33% off by waiting until the end of March this year for a 14 Aspire 44B. By all means don't let the dealer add ANYTHING after you agree on the percentage off. Our dealer tried to add over $1500.00 in misc charges, I fell for it for a couple of days and hearing from other owners they said "no Way". I then threatened to use the 5 day law which gives us all a right to walk away. They gave us back $1500.00 in cash and gift cards. They will not let you walk away, also let them know you are dealing with other dealers. After I made our deal another dealer called me and offered another $4K off. I said, I have already signed the papers and the dealer didn't have the colors we liked. Remember the higher the price of the product the fewer in the buying pool.
What state has that law? I know it's not a Federal Law.
There is a three day rescission law but it only covers sales made at your home, not at a store or dealers storefront.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:08 AM   #213

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuey View Post
Oh my, watch out for LD of Tucson. They sold us extra stuff and then didn't install it, failed to refund our earnest money until we called them on it, forgot to put the temporary license on and we drove home with NO license. Then it took them over 90 days to get the title to us so we could license it.
I had a very similar experience at their FL location. Many have been very pleased with LD, but it didn't work that way for me. Mine wasn't extra items, but 30 days they had to repair delivery issues where all they did was cover it up and not repair the items. Entegra LOVES LD so we are just small fish in the sea with a bad experience.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 07:28 AM   #214

Chuck there are many other small fish out there when it comes to LD collectively the pool is growing.

2014 anthem 44dlq
cewgcw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:49 PM   #215

Entegra Owners Club
I've purchased 2 coaches from Lazydays and I was satisfied both times.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:24 AM   #216

Entegra Owners Club
I plan on getting an Anthem or Aspire 44B, towing an F150 and maybe a harley. Any trouble carrying the bike and towing truck?
Patandmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:39 AM   #217

Entegra Owners Club
Did exactly that for a year. Used a Big Boy aluminum ramp for loading. Had a couple close calls early on. Eight foot bed works best. I now use a Hydralift. Expensive, but works nicer. Now thinking of getting out of the biking stuff. PM me if you are looking for a deal on either a truck already set up, or a hydra lift when you are ready to make the move, if interested in used to save some cash. Or for more info on set up.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search for an Entegra.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote