Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-27-2014, 06:41 AM   #85

Entegra Owners Club
Good writeup. Just confirms what I have said here before: people - do not expect to show up for your coach one day and drive home the next. These things are complicated and it takes many days to get them squared away when new. Plan to stay awhile as this is done. If you plan for it it will be much easier on you.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-27-2014, 08:33 AM   #86

Entegra Owners Club
I guess any items are too many, but in my watching this forum for 17 months, items ID'd are on the low side, given a pretty detailed inspection and a pretty good walk through with MHSRV. I know when it is your coach you want it perfect.

Multiple forums, including this one, I've never read of anyone having a scratched windshield...that's a head scratcher. I can see getting a couple of rock strikes en route to TX. Glad to hear they were able to get most all other stuff fixed. I see that yours is a midnight illusion, not completely black...what was the custom paint?
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #87

Answers:

1> No induction cooktop, normal Kenyon unit, works fine.

2> I asked for and got Midnight Illusion paint, and it came with a dark charcoal mixed in. Not a special request by me, this is just the way it came and I sure like it :-)

Everybody keep sharing!!! Thanks !!!
Old 05-27-2014, 09:23 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade and Ann View Post
1> No induction cooktop, normal Kenyon unit, works fine.

2> I asked for and got Midnight Illusion paint, and it came with a dark charcoal mixed in. Not a special request by me, this is just the way it came and I sure like it :-)

Everybody keep sharing!!! Thanks !!!
3> YES, Progressive EMA saved me too many times with NUWA 5th wheel over seven years, you need the separation protection up front for 50amp in. Would never be without it . Never had too replace Progressive EMS either. Just had to disconnect from bad electric and hook up to good . I had hard wired EMS unit with remote located inside 5th wheel at control panel. Debating to use hard wired and remote this time or portable for all the talked about reasons.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:25 AM   #89

Entegra Owners Club
Some of the swirls "fade" to black as part of the color scheme in the Midnight illusion; however, with the new camou look to the Cornerstone, they may have modified to something like that. in any event, the MI looks stunning, particularly with the stainless bottoms. Really makes the colors stand out. Congrats an your new coach.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:34 AM   #90

2015 Entegra Anthem small DEF door

I want all coach access locked just like my cars

Nothing is perfect but vandal prevention / make it hard for them is what I want. No siphoned Diesel or DEF, or sugar in my tanks.

• Added two locking fuel caps
  • Small DEF door lock
  • Looking for means to securely lock engine access swing up door
Extra measure of protection for a high dollar MH , just the same as my cars
Old 05-27-2014, 09:43 AM   #91

Entegra Owners Club
I got yours confused with WDE on the custom paint...sorry. MI is still #1 in my books.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:45 AM   #92

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade and Ann View Post
  • Added two locking fuel caps
Where did you purchase your locking fuel caps and part number?

Not so concerned about fuel theft, but a locking cap does prevent me from driving off without the fuel cap
Jersimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersimon View Post
Where did you purchase your locking fuel caps and part number?

Not so concerned about fuel theft, but a locking cap does prevent me from driving off without the fuel cap

FYI

Stant Part 10591

For my 2015 Entegra Anthem.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:56 AM   #94

Personally, we would never have concerns about someone stealing gas or DEF or anything else for that matter. In over 10+ years of RVing we have stayed at high-end parks, low-end parks, Walmart parking lots and campgrounds. We travel with 2 Harley's and bicycles that are never locked up. When at a camp site we leave table, chairs, bicycles, barbeque, etc. on our site. We don't lock up our truck at night and often don't lock our coach. We have never once had any stolen. I really can't imagine someone walking onto our site and stealing DEF - because that would imply that it was another camper. Maybe we are too trusting, but in my opinion I would rather have it that way then have to bother with locks. Obviously everyone has a different level of comfort in this area.
DianneS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:10 AM   #95

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
Personally, we would never have concerns about someone stealing gas or DEF or anything else for that matter. In over 10+ years of RVing we have stayed at high-end parks, low-end parks, Walmart parking lots and campgrounds. We travel with 2 Harley's and bicycles that are never locked up. When at a camp site we leave table, chairs, bicycles, barbeque, etc. on our site. We don't lock up our truck at night and often don't lock our coach. We have never once had any stolen. I really can't imagine someone walking onto our site and stealing DEF - because that would imply that it was another camper. Maybe we are too trusting, but in my opinion I would rather have it that way then have to bother with locks. Obviously everyone has a different level of comfort in this area.
X2 same experience.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:53 AM   #96

Entegra Owners Club
Wade & Ann,

When and where are you coming to Colorado. We should be back from picking up our Anthem sometime around the 22nd- 24th. We would love to meet up and compare notes. We live in the north part of the Colorado mountains, in Steamboat Springs.

Joe & Bonnie
Whitewater18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:21 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewater18 View Post
Wade & Ann,

When and where are you coming to Colorado. We should be back from picking up our Anthem sometime around the 22nd- 24th. We would love to meet up and compare notes. We live in the north part of the Colorado mountains, in Steamboat Springs.

Joe & Bonnie
Colorado Springs, Mountaindale Cabins & RV Resort. #1 rated cabin resort & campgrounds in Colorado. Best campground for camping in the Springs.

Our Summer home
Old 05-28-2014, 12:19 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
I agree. The last thing I would ever worry about is someone stealing DEF!! Maybe I should worry more, lol.
F117plt is offline   Reply With Quote