Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #99

Entegra Owners Club
Enjoy your new coach, and safe travels! Our son lives in Denver and we will be heading there in our new Anthem soon! Amazing... That carpet bolt sticks up thru the carpet on the step before the closet( DEQ) my bare foot got wounded twice.. Will add That to our punch list!

Bob & Karen, mini Aussies Shilioh & BonnieBlue..2013 Anthem
Krafty52k is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #100

Entegra Owners Club
We actually have the same, so I'd say it is common. No injuries, but DW says it is a PITA when vacuuming.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #101

Entegra Owners Club
Haven't stayed at Mountaindale before, however been by the place several times. Its across from Fort Carson so you may hear early morning cannon fire and UH-60s.
Lots of places to explore around that area. If you want to do rafting on the Arkansas river, lots of good guide services. The water starts going down by the end of June, so get on early!
If you want to come up to the northern mountains, we will be glad to show you around!
Whitewater18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:24 PM   #102

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewater18 View Post
Haven't stayed at Mountaindale before, however been by the place several times. Its across from Fort Carson so you may hear early morning cannon fire and UH-60s.
Lots of places to explore around that area. If you want to do rafting on the Arkansas river, lots of good guide services. The water starts going down by the end of June, so get on early!
If you want to come up to the northern mountains, we will be glad to show you around!
Joe.. Ski Town.. Is that Steamboat? We don't own an Entegra but its predecessor a Travel Supreme.. Wish I could afford a New Entegra.. I have been lurking here for a year.. Just picking up information..
We generally stay in Steamboat for 2 weeks in the summer at Stagecoach SP. We tow our pontoon over and really enjoy the area.. And try to get to Strawberry Park 3 or 4 times while we are there.. We are there this year over the fourth.. Your city puts on quite a fireworks show..
Didn't mean to hijack this thread but wanted to say I like your town..
BTW where did you order your Entegra?
Ron Husak
04 Travel Supreme 40DS04 400 Cummins ISL
rhusak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:45 PM   #103

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhusak View Post
Joe.. Ski Town.. Is that Steamboat? We don't own an Entegra but its predecessor a Travel Supreme.. Wish I could afford a New Entegra.. I have been lurking here for a year.. Just picking up information..
We generally stay in Steamboat for 2 weeks in the summer at Stagecoach SP. We tow our pontoon over and really enjoy the area.. And try to get to Strawberry Park 3 or 4 times while we are there.. We are there this year over the fourth.. Your city puts on quite a fireworks show..
Didn't mean to hijack this thread but wanted to say I like your town..
BTW where did you order your Entegra?
Ron Husak
Thanks for the plug for Steamboat!
We ordered our Entegra from Lazydays - Tucson. We take delivery in 2 weeks after we get done playing on the river.
Whitewater18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:12 AM   #104

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewater18 View Post
Thanks for the plug for Steamboat!
We ordered our Entegra from Lazydays - Tucson. We take delivery in 2 weeks after we get done playing on the river.

Joe..
We "Snow Bird" on Lake Havasu in the winter..Generally from the end of January till 1st of April.. We are then going over to Tucson and then up to Dead Horse State Park in Cottonwood.. We take our Pontoon down with us and enjoy almost 3 months of tooning all over the Lake and below the Dam down to Parker... Really nice that time of year cause we don't really get in the water but like riding on it..
Enjoy Steamboat this summer we will..
Ron Husak
04 Travel Supreme 40DS04 400 Cummins ISL
rhusak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:43 PM   #105

7 1/2 inches of Rain in Houston over three days !!

We had plenty of needed rain in Houston for several days

2015 Anthem was dry except for driver TOLL sliding window bottom tracks. Entegra told me this is normal but after they looked at my pictures it seemed high to them . Entegra dialog on this weeping water down TOLL window tracks to weep hole continues, no final Entegra position yet???

I would like to get new TOLL window seal strip on side of TOLL window that opens. I have found the seal strip does not butt up flush to metal vertical Tee. Downward slope of that seal shelf to Tee just acts like a gutter and flows water right to the gap and into the bottom tracks. Full stream flow in outside track and next track over drips water through window track brush guides . If the weep whole plugged all the water would end up inside !!! Entegra had me do a glass of water test in tracks, but I had to pour slowly to prevent over flow. Weep hole is functioning .

Adding some pictures, have others had this problem????

Thanks !!!! in advance !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0918.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	64233   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0917.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	64235  

Name:	IMG_0920.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	64236   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0922.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	64237  

Old 05-30-2014, 07:46 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade and Ann View Post
FYI

Stant Part 10591

For my 2015 Entegra Anthem.
Good OL Walmart :-)
Old 05-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #107

Newmar Owners Club
I have been in a lot of rain the past two weeks while stationary in Memphis. My RV does not leak except it leaks like crazy from the vicinity of the electrical panel above the driver (toll) window. This is the third or fourth Anthem I have heard with the same issue in 2014. I have a warranty repair appointment next week and I 'll be interested in the remedy. I have already tried sealing small holes around the left front corner of the cap and roof with no success. I chased leaks on my previous Aspire and I plan on being relentless on this leak. I wonder what they are doing consistently wrong at the factory around the driver window/cap area? On my previous Aspire I found several holes in the cap without screws and my clearance lights leaked onto the dash. I know there is a pressurizing device some RV shops have that allows you to blow higher pressure air inside the RV and a guy walks around with a squirt bottle of soapy water on the outside squirting everything looking for bubbles. IMHO that's the only way to find these difficult leaks! Here's one of them....,

SealTech Manufacturing USA | Industry Standard for RV Leak Detection
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	64249  
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:18 AM   #108

Entegra Owners Club
2015 Entegra Anthem Saga begins......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade and Ann View Post
We had plenty of needed rain in Houston for several days

2015 Anthem was dry except for driver TOLL sliding window bottom tracks. Entegra told me this is normal but after they looked at my pictures it seemed high to them . Entegra dialog on this weeping water down TOLL window tracks to weep hole continues, no final Entegra position yet???

I would like to get new TOLL window seal strip on side of TOLL window that opens. I have found the seal strip does not butt up flush to metal vertical Tee. Downward slope of that seal shelf to Tee just acts like a gutter and flows water right to the gap and into the bottom tracks. Full stream flow in outside track and next track over drips water through window track brush guides . If the weep whole plugged all the water would end up inside !!! Entegra had me do a glass of water test in tracks, but I had to pour slowly to prevent over flow. Weep hole is functioning .

Adding some pictures, have others had this problem????

Thanks !!!! in advance !!!

Yes I have the same exact issue.

Water fills up the lower track and proceeds out the weep hole.

It is strange seeing water flowing inside a luxury coach and being told by the manufacturer "that is the way it was designed"

So yes during rain storms my drivers window lower track flows with water

Every Entegra coach should so the same according to CS.

Curt

Sent from my iPhone
Curtisgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:41 AM   #109

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
I have been in a lot of rain the past two weeks while stationary in Memphis. My RV does not leak except it leaks like crazy from the vicinity of the electrical panel above the driver (toll) window. This is the third or fourth Anthem I have heard with the same issue in 2014. I have a warranty repair appointment next week and I 'll be interested in the remedy. I have already tried sealing small holes around the left front corner of the cap and roof with no success. I chased leaks on my previous Aspire and I plan on being relentless on this leak. I wonder what they are doing consistently wrong at the factory around the driver window/cap area? On my previous Aspire I found several holes in the cap without screws and my clearance lights leaked onto the dash. I know there is a pressurizing device some RV shops have that allows you to blow higher pressure air inside the RV and a guy walks around with a squirt bottle of soapy water on the outside squirting everything looking for bubbles. IMHO that's the only way to find these difficult leaks! Here's one of them....,

SealTech Manufacturing USA | Industry Standard for RV Leak Detection

We had that test - or one similar - on our Aspire. We were picking the coach up after some minor warranty work and an exterior detail at the local shop last year and discovered a wet cockpit. They took it right back, ran some type of pressure test and we had a dry coach a few days later. I made them leave it in the wash bay until we got there, then I turned a hose on it - full pressure. Sprayed all windows then went up on a lift and blasted the roof area. Moved a lot of water over the coach for about 30 minutes total. They weren't real happy with an old lady climbing around their shop but I didn't give them a whole lot of choice in the matter. Water leaks scare me. Not one drop inside - or since. Everything was covered under warranty - I'd really recommend having a test done if you are chasing a leak.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:35 PM   #110

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdgoldie View Post
We had that test - or one similar - on our Aspire. We were picking the coach up after some minor warranty work and an exterior detail at the local shop last year and discovered a wet cockpit. They took it right back, ran some type of pressure test and we had a dry coach a few days later. I made them leave it in the wash bay until we got there, then I turned a hose on it - full pressure. Sprayed all windows then went up on a lift and blasted the roof area. Moved a lot of water over the coach for about 30 minutes total. They weren't real happy with an old lady climbing around their shop but I didn't give them a whole lot of choice in the matter. Water leaks scare me. Not one drop inside - or since. Everything was covered under warranty - I'd really recommend having a test done if you are chasing a leak.

Are you indicating you do not have any water in the drivers window inside bottom channel when water is applies to the outside?

Sent from my iPhone
Curtisgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:03 PM   #111

Entegra Owners Club
There was some in that channel, but very little - and I had a pretty high force of water blasting right on that window. They did tell me that a little wet was normal. It wasn't enough to even wet the bottom of the channel completely so I didn't argue with them. We hit some pretty heavy rain on a trip shortly after that - and didn't have enough moisture that we even noticed it. We haven't had the coach out since last fall but we have it at home now for a good cleaning. Rick will be washing the coach so I can let you know if he sees any moisture after spraying the window.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:49 PM   #112

Entegra Owners Club
We have spent about about 5 days/night sin rain with our Anthem and no water in the window yet. The Travel Supreme had a little in VERY hard rain as it got older, but nothing I got concerened about as it did drain out and it didn't happen very often, but HogDriver's is too much and it the wrong place.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote