Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-25-2019, 06:16 PM   #1

2019 Entegra Emblem Questions

I saw the new 2019 Entegra Emblem at the Tampa show several weeks ago and I was impressed. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has any experience with this coach? what are the good points and what are the bad points---chassis, ride, handling.. Any info would be appreciated.
rljacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-25-2019, 07:49 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rljacobs View Post
I saw the new 2019 Entegra Emblem at the Tampa show several weeks ago and I was impressed. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has any experience with this coach? what are the good points and what are the bad points---chassis, ride, handling.. Any info would be appreciated.
I looked at the Emblem at the Tampa show as well and really liked it. So I, too, am interested in any thoughts or feedback. Thanks
BadgerRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:11 PM   #3

You're in the Entegra forum, so you might expect a biased response. This is my fifth coach and my second Entegra. Better ride, quieter, and better service than any other coach brand I've owned. Reliability is the same as any other high end motorhome, I suspect. My first Entegra (a 2014) had lots of problems, every one of which Entegra took care of with a smile. My second has been almost completely problem free. I put quite a few miles on both, about 20,000 a year.

John

Ps. I haven't seen the new logo...
RubiconTrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:00 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
So many new models, it's getting hard to keep up with them. This is the first I have heard of the new Emblem. I though the post was about the step lights when I first saw it. Just me personally, but moving up to a new coach and new model, I would schedule a factory tour when that model is on the line and can be seen first hand how well the construction, fit and finish is from the inside out. Best money spent touring a new purchase building process and see how well after the sale CS is preforming as the customer service lounge is right there where the tour meets.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:26 AM   #5

I did own and enjoy a 2013 Anthem for 5 years and did tour the factory before we bought it. So I agree with you Chuck regarding touring the factory and seeing the build process. Lazydays had the Entegra display at Tampa with many Entegra's for viewing, one of which was the 2019 36 foot Entegra Emblem with the Ford V-10 engine.
Show pricing was not too bad for that coach. I really liked it.
Old 01-26-2019, 11:37 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
The Emblem is so new it may take some time before owners with experience make their way to the forum. We are on our third Entegra and would not hesitate to recommend any of the bigger DP's. We looked at the Emblem also when we were at the show and we were impressed with the features that had been included. We talked about taking a closer look if and when we decide to downsize. Since it is such a new model a trip to the factory to see all the details would be worth your time and money. If you have an RV now there is parking with electric and water (space available - check with them first) or two campgrounds in the area. And if you are close to LazyDays, arrange a test drive and then decide if you like it enough to make the trip to Indiana.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #7

It is my understanding that the Emblem is a re-badged Jayco Precept if you look at both there are many similarities I would not discount the Emblem because of that, Jayco seems to have come a long way in quality and the Emblem and Precept/ Precept Prestige all have 2 year warranties as well.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:53 AM   #8

Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Bought My Emblem January 2020

My wife and I bought a 2019 Entegra Emblem last January. We had it on the road from Feb until the mid-May. We like the way it drives, and it is very nice looking inside; but we have had some serious issues with it and now it is in the shop until at least the middle of June, leaving us without a coach until who knows when. The most serious issue is that the super slide has never worked right. We would have to push from the inside to get the thing to extend all the way. The dealer said the problem was defective house batteries, which they replaced under warranty. Then they found that the roller was defective. We are waiting for that to be replaced (Entegra stopped production on them until mid June). After that is installed, they say we might need a new motor for the slide (presumably under warranty as well). Just before we took it off the lot in the beginning, we extended that slide and it put a 3 inch triangular gash in the vinyl floor. They have refused to cover that--even though it was clearly a problem with the slide (though we don't know how it tore the floor). We have covered it with a rug. The dealership, National Indoor RV Center of Atlanta has been helpful; but I don't know that I could recommend this coach. I hope the problems are fixed soon and never return, but we will have to see. I'm loving the RV life otherwise. OH! One more thing--There is no ladder on the back of this coach. I think it is needed.
jkinnebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:15 PM   #9

Did they fix your floor mine did the same thing
Daverene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 02:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkinnebrew View Post
My wife and I bought a 2019 Entegra Emblem last January. We had it on the road from Feb until the mid-May. We like the way it drives, and it is very nice looking inside; but we have had some serious issues with it and now it is in the shop until at least the middle of June, leaving us without a coach until who knows when. The most serious issue is that the super slide has never worked right. We would have to push from the inside to get the thing to extend all the way. The dealer said the problem was defective house batteries, which they replaced under warranty. Then they found that the roller was defective. We are waiting for that to be replaced (Entegra stopped production on them until mid June). After that is installed, they say we might need a new motor for the slide (presumably under warranty as well). Just before we took it off the lot in the beginning, we extended that slide and it put a 3 inch triangular gash in the vinyl floor. They have refused to cover that--even though it was clearly a problem with the slide (though we don't know how it tore the floor). We have covered it with a rug. The dealership, National Indoor RV Center of Atlanta has been helpful; but I don't know that I could recommend this coach. I hope the problems are fixed soon and never return, but we will have to see. I'm loving the RV life otherwise. OH! One more thing--There is no ladder on the back of this coach. I think it is needed.
What was the reason Entegra stopped production on the Emblem? And did they resume building them?
Old 08-18-2019, 12:23 AM   #11

Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daverene View Post
Did they fix your floor mine did the same thing
No, sadly they did NOT fix it.
Our tear is under the dining area of the slide and is triangular. Where is yours?
Old 08-18-2019, 12:25 AM   #12

Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
They didn’t stop making the Emblem; they temporarily stopped production of the roller for the slide.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:42 AM   #13

Our is under the dining area also but really obvious. The corner of the dinette by the door got the floor. It’s in the approval part of the process now. The floor is 6 inches long and can easily be seen. I will let you know how it goes.
Daverene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 09:44 AM   #14

Coastal Campers
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Best of Luck on Your Request!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daverene View Post
Our is under the dining area also but really obvious. The corner of the dinette by the door got the floor. It’s in the approval part of the process now. The floor is 6 inches long and can easily be seen. I will let you know how it goes.

I didn't mean that ours is "under the dinettte" when the slide is extended. Ours is very obvious too when everything is unfolded. Probably about the same place as yours. I hope your approval goes through. If it does, I may appeal my denial. They never did give a reason for not fixing it. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Tags
entegra