Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-22-2018, 04:37 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Chuck, let us know if you find the source for instructions. That sounds crazy. Has Entegra said anything why there is not any instructions? Thanks for that update, I am sure there will be a few 19 owners asking the same question.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-22-2018, 08:21 PM   #16

Chuck

I am depending on you to figure all of this out before I take delivery of my coach..... PLEASE !

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:38 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
TPMS UPDATE and ALL current information.

There is only one distributor for the Toad Sensors for the Valor TMPS.
Don Rigby 734-634-3278 email Rigby.Don@gmail.com
Price $49.99 each, plus $5.22 for each mounting band. He is currently working on an Entegra Group Discount that we asked for, more to follow.

Programming: The sensors need a programming tool to program the toad to the dash unit. If you are picking up a 2019, have your sensors for the toad pre- installed. I was told that NIRVC does have the programming tool, as does Entegra and Spartan. I do not know about other dealers. Don Rigby did mention he had programming tools to loan to individuals.

Instruction:
Don is waiting for the approval from Spartan before the final programming instructions can be released. What has been posted before is correct, it will come from Spartan soon. This is a brand new system so the other published manuals are not accurate. http://www.valortpms.com/en/support/resources-manuals

Entegra Contact:
The person at Entegra that is the Rep for the TMPS is the Spartan Rep at Entegra.
John Schultz 517-230-1948

That is all the information I have and will post any discount information as soon as I receive it.
Old 04-23-2018, 03:09 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks Chuck for the hard work. I assume these will not interfere with your existing toad sensors. Also I hope that is a big group discount!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 03:28 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
Thanks Chuck for the hard work. I assume these will not interfere with your existing toad sensors. Also I hope that is a big group discount!
I asked that question and forgot to list it, thanks for reminding me. The sensors, I was told, will not interfere with any factory sensors that are part of the valve stems. Also the Valor sensors are to be mounted close to the valve stems, not on the opposite side.

If I don't hear in a couple of days on the discount I will call again.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:19 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Chuck, We are taking delivery of an Anthem 2019 in July. Forgive me for my naivety but this will be our 1st MH.
Can I pre-install the sensors or is this something that the dealership should do?
I understand your previous instructions are:
1. Purchase the sensors from Mr. Rigby (at the group discount of course);
2. Pre-Install the sensors
3. Have the dealership program the sensors to the Valor dash - provided the dealer has the programming tool. I'll need to make sure the dealer has the programming tool - I assume this is some kind of hand held device that is used to marry up the sensors with the specific MH Valor.
By the way thanks for all the legwork.
H60DRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 05:38 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
I received an email from Don Rigby with a quote for 4 sensors and straps.
Chuck's prices are exactly correct. Plus there is a $15.46 freight charge to ship to me in Texas. There is also a 15% Discount to Entegra Coaches making my total for 4 tires $203.17.

I am going to get them ordered. We are expecting delivery in middle July at NIRVC in Lawrenceville, Ga.

Gary
2017 Chevrolet Tahoe, M&G Braking, Blue Ox Avail
gswindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 05:49 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
The discount quoted by Don Rigby is 15% for Entegra owners. Order information attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Entegra Owners order.pdf (172.6 KB, 56 views)
Old 04-23-2018, 05:59 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by H60DRVR View Post
Chuck, We are taking delivery of an Anthem 2019 in July. Forgive me for my naivety but this will be our 1st MH.
Can I pre-install the sensors or is this something that the dealership should do?
I understand your previous instructions are:
1. Purchase the sensors from Mr. Rigby (at the group discount of course);
2. Pre-Install the sensors
3. Have the dealership program the sensors to the Valor dash - provided the dealer has the programming tool. I'll need to make sure the dealer has the programming tool - I assume this is some kind of hand held device that is used to marry up the sensors with the specific MH Valor.
By the way thanks for all the legwork.
Glad to help, re-read post #17. Check the link of instructions for how the sensors are programmed.

Who is your dealer? Call them to see if they have the programming tool. I have sent a copy of post # 17 to my dealer NIRVC to make sure we are on the same page at the time of delivery.
Here is a copy and paste from the email I received from Don.

I have attached a quote as we discussed, for the purchase of sensors for towed vehicles by the ECOA members. We also discussed the need for a Valor Smart Tool to program the sensor into the Transceivers. This can be accomplished by an approved Entegra or Spartan dealer. I have various dealers and installers around the country who can assist. Or I can loan the member a Valor Smart Tool for free and help them program the system themselves. I have many customers who really enjoy doing it themselves .
Old 04-23-2018, 07:46 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks Chuck, I neglected to open the link before replying. I'll make sure Beaver Coach Sales is aware of this before delivery.
H60DRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:40 PM   #25

Thanks Chuck for running all the info down.
Hygge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:06 AM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Installing sensor instruction. Take to installer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Installing the Sensor-Band_06.23.17-2.pdf (131.9 KB, 47 views)
Old 04-24-2018, 04:04 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
I had a nice email from Don today. I am attaching a copy of a question that was asked, this one to Spartan. It looks like Don will be the knowledgeable source for question regarding the new TPMS. Those who's dealers have not been informed yet on programing the toad, might pass his information along. It seems like there is very little known on the new system.

I received a call asking if a third antenna was needed? This information was expressed by Spartan at the FMCA in Georgia. Correct answer is NO. We originally needed to add a third antenna 5 years ago when we first worked with Spartan on the Newmar coaches. But since that time, we have increased the power of our system including the sensors so no third antenna is necessary.

Questions like that need an immediate answer and if the owner does not call me, he will not have the correct answer. I have talked to Spartan about this but who knows if it gets to the right person.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:29 PM   #28

Entegra Owners Club
Chuck,
Thank you for all of your foot work and for getting in touch with Don. He is a wealth of information and knowledgeable in every aspect of the system. I was the one he referred to that Spartan told another antenna was required in Perry but Don set that straight as he told you. My second question to Don was if there would be a problem because we have 2 different vehicles we tow and he informed me it would not be an issue as the system will pickup what vehicle is being towed.
As always thanks again for all your help!
Steve
C310 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tpms